Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Unbanning Request | 60 Day Ban 4.1 | Simon Changer 53163 | Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Simon Changer
Administrators nickname
Mazhor Pluxury
Date
Feb 22, 2024
Time
0:00
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1201282366241509557/1211000435847073832/image.png?ex=65ec9b0b&is=65da260b&hm=74fd3b032d41bc8fc1ecf311447cd77a6fc3e2185b54c1c9aa1812c8700f0d7b&

Simon Changer

Player
Player
How long were you banned? 60 days.

Who banned you? Roberto Fire

How long will your sentence last? 50 day
s

Hello dear Mazhor Pluxury,

I've been playing on Grand since about 2021 and I've always had a lot of fun. I was banned by Roberto Fire on 22.02.2024 at 0:00 am.
Why was I banned? I've been banned for General 4.1 Players are not allowed to use external software that gives them an advantage (disabling drug effects, hacks, bots, etc.). | Ban 60 days

I wanted to mention again that, as far as I know, I've never been noticed or suspected of anything like cheating (disabling drug effects, hacks, bots, etc.) before.

So I was told that I should have used a "cleaner". But until the time when the administrators explained to me what a "cleaner" is for, I didn't know what it actually was and how something like this even worked. So I've done everything that the Administrators said, and after a lot of input from me, I was told that I ran a "cleaner" just before the PC check. If something like this is on my PC, then it wasn't intentionally done up by me. So I was never aware that I had something like this on my PC, until the PC check. Of course, I also know that it's hard for you is to believe me, because anyone could theoretically say that. I also wanted to say that I was also told by friends that sometimes something like this is automatically downloaded with files or programs that you download. I just don't know anything about it. Maybe they understand that sometimes you
really don't know about things and everyone makes unintentional mistakes.
I can only say again that I am very sorry.

Dear Mazhor Pluxury, I hope I was able to convince you a little bit and prove to you that I regret having had something like this on my PC without my knowledge and that something like this will not happen again. I'd love to have an unban/goodwill so I can continue to play on Grand.

Yours sincerely,

Simon Changer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom