Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manas Verlice

Enough
Player
1. Information.
1. Your name IRL - Harry
2. Your age - 20
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day - 10 - 12 Hours
5. Your Discord - harry.fr
6. Your Nickname - Manas Verlicee
7. Your ID - 8006

2. Additional information.
Leader of Vagos.
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
- As I have been playing this server from the last 1 years and I will have 4 deputies in total. 2 will be in city during the daytime and 2 will be in city during the night time. This will ensure that the gang is active at all times and let all of Los Santos know we are active and not be underestimated.

- Also I want to become leader so I can interact with so many players and for that I can help newcomers who just came to the city because they are undertaken but their capabilities are very high. I can fully train them about gangs and other stuffs like every rule which we have to follow.

- I have the high-quality group of turfers and I'm certain that the maximum captures may be from my gang if I be the leader.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
- I will try to make unice events with other gangs and do my best to interact with leo’s (store robberies, encashment).

- Doing as much as terroristic acts as we can do.
- Try to do as much event as you can.

Goals.

1) Respect every gang member
2) Increase rate of crime in the city
3)100% Turf
4)100% Spray

5) win every event that is possible.
Thank you for your time reading my application!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom