Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of Emergency Medical Services | Johnny Whitlock

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sebastian Darknight

Player
Player
.๐๐š๐ฆ๐ž: Nick
๐Ÿ.๐€๐ ๐ž: 34
๐Ÿ‘. ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐™๐จ๐ง๐ž: (๐†๐Œ๐“-๐Ÿ“:00)
๐Ÿ’. ๐€๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐š๐ฒ: 3-12 ๐‡๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ“. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐: expresskarma.ttv
6. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž: Johnny Whitlock
๐Ÿ•. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ˆ๐ƒ: 65458

๐”ธ๐••๐••๐•š๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•’๐• ๐•€๐•Ÿ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ž๐•’๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ:

1. Leader of Emergency Medical Services (EMS)

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific Organization?

I have been in many orgs and i love EMS. The last term has been fun and i have been in the city for multiple years and gained alot of experience. I think of EMS as my home from when i want to get away and i try and make EMS accessible and fun for everyone. I want to make EMS even better then it has been in the past. i think that the city can benefit from a leader that is from the western side. I love to communicate with people and love assisting people in EMS the best way that i can!

My experience:
I have been a deputy Warden, Warden as well as deputy chief in EMS. i have also been a USM (United States Marshall) in SAHP. I have loved being in the city and love being in a position where i can help out anywhere i can be. I always but the city first and foremost of anything else. i Have gained alot of experience from Kavya, Fred and Avinash. even Manc has been a great support to me when i first started out in the city.

3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.

1. I will bring Back the Psychology department and utilize it ( it was not active at all this term) ( this will help with people getting help and the people of Los Santos with medical problems)

2. I will have HC and Doctors and surgeons trained for Surgery. (this will also help the citizens and help with the role play of the city)

3. Have FTO's at night to help fire as well as having more units at night shift since that is what time i am at. This will make it so lobbies are not empty and have units on calls and medlabs.

RANKING SYSTEM IN THE ORGANIZATION:

30-Chief of EMS
29-Deputy Chief
28-Assistant Chief
27-Division Chief
26-Chief of Secretary
25-Head of Division
24-Dean of Division
23- Human resource

HC Rankings

22-FTO
21-ARO
20- Psychiatrist Supervisor
19-Lead Paramedic
18- Lead Pharmacist
17-Surgeon
16-Paramedic
15- Senior Pharmacist
14-Asst. Surgeon
13- Psychiatrist
12-Pharmacist
11-Doctor
10-Junior EMT
9-Asst. Pharmacist
8-Nurse
7-First Responder
6-Jr.Psychiatrist
5-Intern
4-Lab Technician
3-Trainee 2
2-Trainee
1-Fresher

Select for moderation

Sebastian Darknight

Player
Player
3. Have FTO's at night to help fire as well as having more units at night shift since that is what time i am at. This will make it so lobbies are not empty and have units on calls and medlabs.

Supposed to be fire not fire. i cant find an edit button

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom