Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Memati Sirius
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 3, 2024
Time of violation
11:13
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSIALfLgPrM

Superfast

Player
Player
These guys stole my car from Auto Fair from green zone. I request all pov of the situation of 44067. He is breaking the rules and stealing it from Green Zone. After that, at the high way they kill me and they are involving relatives and say stuff like '' i am your uncle, call me uncle'' , and even they do it in foreign language and make it ooc insult. They are also patching me while i was dead and killing again without any demand without any rp reason. So basically these guys breaking multiple rules, massive rule break.
Also i want to add this, before making this forum i asked multiple admins about if what they did was GR 3.2 and admins said it was GR 3.2.
Minute 0:15 - 44067, 54333 - gr 3.2 ( involving relatives)
Minute 00:25 - 54333 - patching a dead person and killing again without demands, GR 6.15
Minute 1:30 - 52023, 54333 mixing
Minute 1:46 - 52023 involving relatives again and even doing it in fl (saying call me uncle in turkish) so doing ooc insult GR 3.1 and 3.2 together.

Khaled Clark

Player
Player
The car was not in Green Zone and what should he have POV when he steal the car or can u show me the rule shown that he shold have the pov. And if u have pov that we stole the car from green zone plese show us :confused:

And when i said call me uncle there is no rule breaking.

Last edited:

mouhamed alg

Player
Player
so first of all i would like to ask you how you want all the povs its not and event, and why do you insult us so much on turkish??? like its only and rp situation why are you insult our parents and family, and why do you write on the chat when you are dead

Superfast

Player
Player
The car was not in Green Zone and what should he have POV when he steal the car or can u show me the rule shown that he shold have the pov. And if u have pov that we stole the car from green zone plese show us :confused:

And when i said call me uncle there is no rule breaking.
It was in Green Zone. I left it in Auto fair and went somewhere and after 5 or 10 minutes you guys started car theft. Stealing a car is a rp thing and you are supposed to keep your bodycam for 48 hours. If you are saying you did not do anything wrong then just show your pov, what are you afraid of then?
so first of all i would like to ask you how you want all the povs its not and event, and why do you insult us so much on turkish??? like its only and rp situation why are you insult our parents and family, and why do you write on the chat when you are dead
I never insulted. In game talks are important only, discord talks has nothing to do with the game. I typed in non rp chat.
i would like that an tΓΌrkisch admin take the fourm so he listen to the whole insult he through agian us and our families
I never insulted if you have pov just go make a complaint for me. Also you can't ask admins to punish people from background discord talks, only in game talks.
I need turkish admin to see the POV cuz he is ansulting our family? And why ddnt u post the whole situation?
Everything is in pov.
Stop flooding my post. Any admin punish all unnecessary comments please.

m0dey95

Player
Player
first show the full situation
second its self report and u will punish for MG and Gen 3.1 and 3.2 for what u say in pov
These guys stole my car from Auto Fair from green zone. I request all pov of the situation of 44067. He is breaking the rules and stealing it from Green Zone. After that, at the high way they kill me and they are involving relatives and say stuff like '' i am your uncle, call me uncle'' , and even they do it in foreign language and make it ooc insult. They are also patching me while i was dead and killing again without any demand without any rp reason. So basically these guys breaking multiple rules, massive rule break.
Also i want to add this, before making this forum i asked multiple admins about if what they did was GR 3.2 and admins said it was GR 3.2.
Minute 0:15 - 44067, 54333 - gr 3.2 ( involving relatives)
Minute 00:25 - 54333 - patching a dead person and killing again without demands, GR 6.15
Minute 1:30 - 52023, 54333 mixing
Minute 1:46 - 52023 involving relatives again and even doing it in fl (saying call me uncle in turkish) so doing ooc insult GR 3.1 and 3.2 together.

;)

Superfast

Player
Player
first show the full situation
second its self report and u will punish for MG and Gen 3.1 and 3.2 for what u say in pov

;)
I am not doing meta gaming, i unmute myself on discord after we all die. So there is no one to give info or something, we just talking not using any info from it. Also discord talks has nothing to do with the game. Only in game talks are punishable, go learn the rules bro and stop flooding my post. I need an admin to punish all off topic please.

Hassan Error

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Approved

ID 54333 will receive a punishment for Fail RP , GR 6.9 and Mixing
ID 52023 will receive a punishment for Mixing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom