Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Beschwerde Gegen Johnson Baron @Mazhor

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Cem Jakmur
Administrators nickname
Johnson Baron
Date
Mar 19, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/x42MKiv

76a.

Player
Player
Englisch
Hello Mazhor
I was blacklisted by Johnson Baron even though I didn't do anything, Johnson Baron thinks I'm another person who leaked his IP, to clear this up, I used to start account sharing with a friend, which resulted in both of us already being sanctioned and me I regret it very much. Johnson probably thinks that I'm the twink, but that's not true and can be compared in the logs
The one who leaked the IP was chris celik 43712 and I am cem jakmur 40178 I ask you to check this and unban me if possible
Thank you very much for the time to read
Greetings Cem Jakmur

German
Hallo Mazhor
Ich wurde von Johnson Baron geblacklistet, obwohl ich nichts gemacht habe, Johnson Baron denkt ich bin eine andere Person die seine IP geleakt hat, um das zu klären, ich habe früher mit einem Freund Account Sharing begonnen, woführ wir beide schon sanktioniert wurden und ich es sehr bereue Johnson denkt wahrscheinlich das ich der Twink Bin was aber nicht stimmt und gerne in den Logs abgeglichen werden kann
der der die ip geleakt hat war chris celik 43712 und ich bin cem jakmur 40178 ich bitte sie dies zu überprüfen und mich wenn möglich zu entbannen
vieln dank für die zeit zum lesen
Grüße Cem Jakmur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom