Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Umut TripleSix
Administrators nickname
Sierra Victor
Date
Apr 13, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/665750/#post-2374603

Syn1x

Player
Player
First of all Greetings Yesterday a forum was opened about me and it was said that I tried to shut down the organization but the person who tried to do this was not me and my friends but Speedy Gonzales who did not start the turf according to the rules and no one of us, including me, entered that turf, we just laughed and passed through the club chat and although we did nothing else, I was banned for 3 days for targeting organization I think it should be mute not ban because I seriously did not have a goal to target the organization and when the leader of the vagos understood this, he removed my identity from the forum title

Syn1x

Player
Player
image.png

As I said above, I did not intend to target the organization, I apologize.

Top Bottom