Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
ritik raj
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 16, 2024
Time of violation
16:10
Proofs
https://imgur.com/gallery/3syMlpk

ritikraj

Player
Player
My id is 140814 and yours is 139331
Bro the difference is 1483 only its not big πŸ˜’
It doesn't matter you are new in game or old all matters that you know everything or not just take an example of me that if I know that the any player scam me . So i didn't give money first i told him to upgrade my car first and then I will give you your payment..
This shows that new or old player doesn't matter it matters that how you know the game very well

ritikraj

Player
Player
I still say's that I am the new player I don't know much about the game yet

kakashi_proo

Player
Player
Bro the difference is 1483 only its not big πŸ˜’
It doesn't matter you are new in game or old all matters that you know everything or not just take an example of me that if I know that the any player scam me . So i didn't give money first i told him to upgrade my car first and then I will give you your payment..
This shows that new or old player doesn't matter it matters that how you know the game very well
First afall i haven't scam you , and if you are thinking that i have scammed you then give full pov

ritikraj

Player
Player
First afall i haven't scam you , and if you are thinking that i have scammed you then give full pov
Bro you know also very well that you scammed me and the screenshot show that you are asking me money for the upgradation of my car and after giving you the money you blocked me on discord and haven't upgrade my car
Don't make the people fool the screenshot ensure that you are a scammed...
Go and check the screenshot and see you are asking money for the upgradation of my car... πŸ˜’

The Lord

π“π‘πžπ² 𝐜𝐚π₯π₯ 𝐦𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐝
Player
Yo you know the rules for filing a complaint? A phone recorded pov? What… admin he is not recording with device he plays on and not all overlays ezz 30 days!

The Lord

Player
Why the pov is trimmed and the screenshots are not enough give the full pov. Ezz self report not recording pov correctly and not all overlays ezz 30 days Gr 6.17

The Lord

Player
Admin I think you should take a decision the forum was posted on Thursday it’s been 5 days i guess!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom