Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Shreyansh Yadav
Administrators nickname
Adham Pluxury
Date
Nov 1, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/0LILVlM

Aaradhya Singh

Player
Player
Its My Friends Appeal His Forum Account Is Banned So I Uploaded The Forum
Only For NAPAL FEDOROV Or BOBBY PLUXURY
On 1st of November i did Project Disrespect and got Banned because my fam leader who taught me how to play grand rp and taught me all the rules about the rp as he got ban for bug abuse in Halloween event and he didn't do that, he got code a when he came back from code a than he got the candy back then he got banned. As he told all things about this rp, i attached with that person, so at that time i forgot all thing and just disrespected the server . Now its been 6 months of not playing grand rp so i feel regret for my words and i do want to continue my rp life so can you please give me second and the last chance. I am really ashamed for my act.
This will not be repeated again, and i give you the assurance. Please take my request as i have invested enough in my id/grand rp. Whatever the decision will be after this forum i upload i will respect it and your decision.
Thank you sir, For reading this.

My Main ID - 29673
My Twink ID - 34575

ONLY FOR NAPAL FEDOROV Or BOBBY PLUXURY
PLEASE FLOKI DONT REVIEW THIS FORUM, HE Dont give anyone a Second Chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom