Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Arda Torres
Administrators nickname
Eray Black
Date
Apr 30, 2024
Time
0:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/QOurOw7

Arda Cee

Player
Player
Hi Dear Bobby,

First of all, I accept my punishments, I violated 2 different rules and I was punished but this person broke the rules of GR 3.1 + GR 3.2 + Islamophobia and i know many people who got blacklisted because of Islamophobia in this server, this person did these rule breaks with his twink account, not with his main account. He violated it and what he got is just a ban and not blacklist, this is not fair in my eyes and it is not fair for many other players as well, and he comes under the forum like a shameless person and he's committed i did these rule violations with my twink account and it has no connection with my main account. I have to request can you re-consider this because he was swearing GOD harsh insults he said these things many time you can check with turkish admins from POVs these insults not just for us, This insults marking every single muslim people, At this time my friends and my fam leader tried to keep himselve as much as he can and not respond in order not to violate the rules. I just got mad and i did this mistake i'm sorry about that from my side i'm really sorry can you reduce my ban or unban me for this time only pls.

I got punishment from this forum link: Reviewed - Involving Religions & Mass insult religions & Mass toxicity & GR 6.15 | 62357

Have a good day !

If you re-consider this it will be good thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom