Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dark Erorr
Administrators nickname
Oghi Flann
Date
Jan 29, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/VJmF1lf

Dark Error

Player
Player
Hello There, i hope u are doing well! i'm really sorry because i broke 2 big rules from the server and i promise this won't happen again, this it was a mistake from me because i was always sharing screen to them and i trust them, but there is one of my friends stole my account and opened it on his pc so for thats why i got banned for gen rule 1.1, and 1.4, i have just 2 accounts my main is 3468 and my twink is 62335, and if there is anything wrong or another accounts im really sorry for this, i just wanna play in the server again with my friends, i really like this project and i wanna play with my friends, please give me last chance and i promise this wont happen again, i accept full wipe for all of my accounts, i already has been banned for alot of than 3 months or something, i think its enough punishment, and im really sorry about this, and wont happen again, and please give me last chance, have a good day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom