Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Diaz Jeez
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 1, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXJfc7jTmSk

cnyvs

Player
Player
As you can see at all POVs we are shooting him same time but hes not dying. And not getting any damage. After that still, he contunius to playing (keep playing with bug abuse). I want to see how it is possible.

Last edited:

F0LXY

Frost Yeager
Player
As you can see at all POVs we are shooting him same time but hes not dying. And not getting any damage. After that still, he contunius to playing. I want to see how it is possible
u so bad u new members reject forum bro xd haha

cnyvs

Player
Player
u fam and u cry haha
Cry? U are playing with bug bro. You saying you are New but you even dont know that if you have gz bug on you, you should leave from the Zone. You still playing altough you know it and trying to kill people xd.

F0LXY

Frost Yeager
Player
Cry? U are playing with bug bro. You saying you are New but you even dont know that if you have gz bug on you, you should leave from the Zone. You still playing altough you know it and trying to kill people xd.
I learned that bug occurred in the field and got banned. You are stupid enough to open a forum for someone who got banned.

F0LXY

Frost Yeager
Player
This forum is invalid because I got banned.
And when the anti cheat bug occurs, you cannot understand it and the admin cannot understand it either, you will get an automatic ban within 30 seconds.
You're too much of a pve mode player to know this.

cnyvs

Player
Player
I learned that bug occurred in the field and got banned. You are stupid enough to open a forum for someone who got banned.
You learned it at Zone but still fighting? Lmao.

cnyvs

Player
Player
This forum is invalid because I got banned.
And when the anti cheat bug occurs, you cannot understand it and the admin cannot understand it either, you will get an automatic ban within 30 seconds.
You're too much of a pve mode player to know this.
You just saying i got banned, but its just anticheat thing u can apply for that. Im talking about something you did. Besides the anticheat bug you still keep fighting. So its another thing (bugabuse)

F0LXY

Frost Yeager
Player
You are a new player and read the rules. If you open a forum for someone who got banned, they will be rejected. You look like a Turkish person and you should learn English.

cnyvs

Player
Player
You are a new player and read the rules. If you open a forum for someone who got banned, they will be rejected. You look like a Turkish person and you should learn English.
Dont worry. I already know that. And you are also turkish i guess. Also its admin's decision not yours. And i dont need to check you banned or not. You saying u are New but you are also 98k ID we just have 30k between us ok bro nwm xd.

cnyvs

Player
Player
And if you are banned why u still saying same things i got banned forum rejected, Invalid forum etc. If you got ban, forum will be rejected. Admins know that. Dont cry more.

F0LXY

Frost Yeager
Player
Dont worry. I already know that. And you are also turkish i guess. Also its admin's decision not yours. And i dont need to check you banned or not. You saying u are New but you are also 98k ID we just have 30k between us ok bro nwm xd.
You can go and check main acc how many k id is it? give dc i will give ss

F0LXY

Frost Yeager
Player
And if you are banned why u still saying same things i got banned forum rejected, Invalid forum etc. If you got ban, forum will be rejected. Admins know that. Dont cry more.
you are the one crying turkish dont cry

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Initial POV cutted (looped)
Make correct complaints
Player currently blocked​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom