Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Meme Moon
Administrators nickname
Bobby Pluxury
Date
May 1, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/682005/

MemeStar

Player
Player
Dear bobby

Iam So Sorry To Didn't mention that the Off-white Luminouse Keezy Shoes already Morgan Outlaw (ID:2796) bought From Mix Sky (ID:6767) For 30mil and after The auction End I have refunded the amount to Morgan Outlaw (ID:2796) The shoes By Exchange with Total amount 75mil (the same staff For 45mil + 30mil Off-White Luminous Keezy Shoes) = 75mil in Exchange and i hadn't received any gift

and Please, i had bought the house yesterday and i Don't want to lose the house because of misunderstanding and i know that you Guys have a lot of pressurei Just want to explain Everything For you !!!

and you can Check also Morgan Forum that he Explain all details,

On consideration - Ban For 1.7 | Ace Galante

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Rejected
Ban stays for trying to deceive admins, next time will be harsher punishment.
Not appealable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom