Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
John_Federal
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 2, 2024
Time of violation
17:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/Zjr5BKi

Steve_Haines

2x Ex EN3 FIB Deputy Director
Player
Omar used ooc information (ooc DMs) of a template of an executive order I made for him, as an excuse to ICly fire me. This after several people in government public chat also engaged in metagaming in an attempt to revolt against the Governor until he fired me forcibly. Omar spread a false rumor claiming that I shared that ooc Google document with others and used that as an excuse to fire me when he is the one who shared the document with Mika (the AG) who shared it with others. I included the request by Mika to access the document (which I didn’t approve because I never authorized anyone except Omar to look at the OOC Google document)

Mac Blade

Player
Player
Reject as Omar Our Governor did not do mg at all As not only do I know him personally but I also know for a fact he would not go out of his way to do a silly thing like this to put his organization and turn at risk therefore what he is being accused of is not only false but also Steve has also committed fraud and using fraudulate documents from ooc in a ic situation

Mika Hatake

Player
Player
I will reply because I was named in the text of the complaint. Omar did not send me this document. And when I was sent it it was private and required request for access so I did not even see the document. I also did not share the document with anyone, I am currently on holiday in Rome and have better things to do.

Steve_Haines

Player
I will reply because I was named in the text of the complaint. Omar did not send me this document. And when I was sent it it was private and required request for access so I did not even see the document. I also did not share the document with anyone, I am currently on holiday in Rome and have better things to do.
Who sent it to you?

Richard Sole

Leader of Fallen Angels
Leader of unofficial org
Who sent it to you?
He requested access which means he could not see it. For your information and the information of the admin who reviews this, the information was learned ICly in person and the document was set to public before it was made private again BEFORE Mika even saw it.

You posted it in a public domain and it got shared around. Mika never even saw a word from the document but many others did until you made it private.

Steve_Haines

Player
He requested access which means he could not see it. For your information and the information of the admin who reviews this, the information was learned ICly in person and the document was set to public before it was made private again BEFORE Mika even saw it.

You posted it in a public domain and it got shared around. Mika never even saw a word from the document but many others did until you made it private.
I never posted it in any public domain I sent it to private DMs with Omar. Stop deceiving admin. I included the dm. You can’t “learn of something ICLY” when it is OOC information. As an ex admin you should know this. Where is this “public domain” you are referring to?

Jessica Odds

Senior of State
Senior Administrator
Rejected

People that discussed this document in public chat found out about it ICly. Once the information was placed into public chat it was fully IC.
Omar reacted off of an IC chat and the outrage the discussion had from other state organisations, as a leader he made the right decision to remove you from his organisation to benefit the negative impact on Gov.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom