Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lala Lele
Administrators nickname
Boby Pluxury
Date
Dec 27, 2022
Time
20:00
Proofs
https://ibb.co/N3GZWyH

#1.

Player
Player
ID:23557

Hello I was banned 1,5 years ago for cheating. I rejected a pc check in which I wasnt cheating. I were scared becouse I didnt knew what EN Admins do. That was the wrong decision and I apology for that. Now I know they are doing a geat job and are not treatfull for me. I m totally willing to accept a pc check any time. Since then I had 7+ negative Pc Checks on all German Servers. I would love to play with my friends and would be greatfull if I hear from a great response. Please give me a second chance and you wont regret it.

Best Regard
Daiusch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom