Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Abby_Vuitton
Administrators nickname
Asrin_Kovacs
Date
May 4, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/X3D3htB

Abby_Vuitton

Mod & Marketplace Mod
Player
Hi Reviewing and Respected Administrator of Grand Roleplay,
So,

We we're messing around at the beach market/beach area,
At first i was just dancing with my 1 friend and someone from my organisation,
After that an administrator meeted us and came to dance with us (Yanna)
Just some things where everyone was upto and so on etc etc,
Then the following admins joined us - Asrin Kovacs (Punisher of Situation), Velic Verlice and some other players (non admins)
Then music was played by An administrator, what was mentioned nd they just laughed.
What really confused me. but yea, let's dont mind that,
Then party got Moved More towards center of the Beach (Outside the greenzone)
Then players came to us, and it got bigger obviously,
because music was being played (outside gz, because it was legal there ofc)
Then some hanging etc, nothing much,
Then i got tped in the sky (what i didn't care of much)
2nd time i got tped to the Pier (next to the beach) and i had to walk all the way back.
3rd time, i got tped behind the Pier at the other part of the beach at the Sand,
(i told Asrin in the NonRp chat here already, That i didn't like it anymore, and that i wanted it to stop)
no response on this message (either in voice and rp/nonrp chat)
Then i went back, and i got tped again to the SAME spot (after i told i didn't like it)
so, alright he didn't read understanded it i guess, so i told him again i didn't like it,
He was dashing with me, and tped on me while i was walking towards the Beach back (go back to my friends/the party that was here)
with saying "You aren't pressing W" as a joke most probably,
idk what his intention with that was tbh but okay,
When i arrived back at the Campire (where we sat with a few people)
I got killed/got damaged, and after the 50 revo hit and 3 carbine hits i believe i got the famous "crash Combo"
Aka the following errors after a crash:
Game Crash
Memory Usuage
Fatal Error

so i loaded back ingame not thinking much, then everyone screamed "bug abuse bug abuse"
because they thought i had the intention to bug-abuse,
What i never had, because i knew i would either get revived or patched up by 1 of the people there,
Since there we're multiple admins involved here (Velix, Asrin, Yanna)
Then asrin went nocliped away, and said "i will recheck this" "otherwise i will punish"
what i was confused, because after all what happend, he takes a decission on me..
And 55 seconds later (or near this) i got banned and i heard multiple people laugh about this.
Im just quite confused how he could just do things that aren't allowed either..
We we're killing each other, and the only person that got tped away was me, what was also quite weird tbh.
but its alright.

just a note: I have nothing against Asrin at all, and i respect his Actions
But when i say to stop it doesn't get respected, or not get even read at all.
I hope i could atleast get an response on this or an Shortening of this Punishment

Also, when i ask this, he randomly doesn't responds anymore:

Because it's quite normal that someone gets irritated when you tp her 4+ times away and let her walk all the way,
I was having fun with my friends/Players on the server, and it ends in this.
There wasn't a warning to do nothing again or nothing. it just ended in "ban"

Everyone is Respected, and Asrin also, but it's just alot of confusion.

With Lovely Regards,
Abby Vuitton

Abby_Vuitton

Mod & Marketplace Mod
Player
^^
And if Asrin really didn't see my messages. i understand that he didn't understanded my frustration.
But if you get tped multiple times away, we could all aggree it's really frustrated, when its mid night and they do this things to you. (screenshot of time can be found down here)

Still thanks for Asrin for helping me alot in the past,
But this was just a quite weird situation, without any warnings of anything.
I wish you a great night.
Good night.​

Rich_Wood

Security Researcher
Player
Hi Admin Team I was there ,
Abi you said you was recording YouTube Video , so that's pov can show the game error you got ,
2.there's no way you can get crash then you come back this fast , there's no pc - internet can do that

not trying to hate on you but Asrin did the right thing

Abby_Vuitton

Mod & Marketplace Mod
Player
Hi Admin Team I was there ,
Abi you said you was recording YouTube Video , so that's pov can show the game error you got ,
2.there's no way you can get crash then you come back this fast , there's no pc - internet can do that

not trying to hate on you but Asrin did the right thing
hi,
1st point - I told "I will use this for my montage" as in small clips or screenshots of funny things,
Because i mostly use that as an intro for my montages.
2nd point: an game doesn't take longer then 1 minute to load up, i have a high end pc and quite good upload/download speed.
also high RAM what means it will load quite fastly.
And i aggree, Asrin did the right thing, but he also did things what wasn't really to my wishes.
What i explained. (if you read the whole forum.)
because we could all aggree, getting tped serveral times, and having to walk back without any reason isn't nice,
it could make frustration, and that is common.
I did things wrong, i totally know that. that;s why i just want a Explanation for this situation. (also told in this forum 2 times)
Thanks for your response, but you also saw there we're more people breakin rule(s)
Further wisely, I wish you the best on grand. And i hope you enjoyed the fun but sad end party today.​

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Closed
After further checking there is no proof of what you have mentioned in this thread other than both killing each other and being fine with it and trolling around until the ban has been placed for bug abuse.

But to avoid such incidents in the future, rules will be placed in place for admins and everyone related in the incident was handled
This time you will be unbanned for the bug abuse though, so i expect it to also not happen again in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom