Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hisham Bishop

hmmmmmmmmmm
Player
  1. Your name IRL: ABDALLAH
  2. Your age (OOC): 20
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+1
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): i can be available from 16:00 st to 22:00 st
  5. Average online per day(hours): 4+ hours
  6. Your Discord ID: shtith
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Hisham Bishop
  8. Your in game ID: 31212
  9. Your in game level: 52
  10. Languages spoken: ARABIC, FRENSH and ENGLISH
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): STATE
Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an adminand leave RP-life?:

It's been almost 1 year since i joined this project. during this time.i have spent it in various organizations, both legal and illegal. additionally, within unof org. i have gained experience in handling all types of situations. i have thoroughly read and understood each rule on the server. and now I am ready to help maintain the RP environment and make it more enjoyable. i am ready to assist new players and ensure that the RP scenario stays at the right way.
2. What are your strengths? :
- peaceful and forgiver.
- strict and calm in the serious situation.
- fast learner and deep thinker.
3.What are your weaknesses?:
- feeling anxious when i'm surrounded by to many people.
- as i said first i'm forgivor i can consider this as weakness also.
4.What skills can you bring to the admin team?:
- i can help the admin team whenever they need it and encourage everyone to work together.
5.Will you be ready to sell your business? :(It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- Yes.
6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?:
- no.
7.Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?:
-i will do my best to keep the players enjoying the RP life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom