Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for the Ballas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moza Moaaz

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Moaaz
2. Your age IRL 16
3. Time zone UTC+03:00
4. Average online per day 6-12
5. Your Discord : moaazz123
6. Your Nickname Moza
7. Your ID :131281

1. Leader of Moza Moaaz

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1. Desire to have more impact
As an individual contributor you have a limited impact. There is only so much time you have and only so much you can do in that time. Your skills and strengths constrain what you are able to do with that time, and you will be better at some activities than others.

As a leader, you have a broader impact because you have more than you: you also have your team, and a high-performing team achieves much more than a single individual can. A team has more time to do work in parallel and benefits from the broader team’s skill set and experiences; where one team member has a gap, another can step in and fill it.

If you seek a leadership role to have more impact, you'll focus less on what you do as an individual. You recognise it's more about what the team can do and how the team works together that matters, and with this attitude you will build high performing teams and lead effectively.

2. An opportunity to build different skills
Leaders draw upon very different skills than individual contributors. The skills you built as a developer will help you write clean, concise, and well-tested code but these skills won't help you navigate difficult conversations. Nor will they prepare you to give effective feedback or influence other stakeholders.

When you recognise you need to invest in different skills, you'll grow much faster as a leader and you'll even enjoy it because it will be an opportunity to develop in different ways. You'll have the opportunity to learn and practice leadership skills such as active listening, coaching, mentoring, and influencing. As you focus on developing these skills, you'll feel like you grow much more as a person and into a more capable leader.

3. Interest in watching others grow
Some leaders I know started out because they wanted to positively influence others. They saw that when team members grow, their team's impact also grows. They also realised with the support of a great leader people can grow much faster.

When you have an interest in watching others grow, you'll find optimal ways to make it happen and stretch opportunities for team members. These opportunities give team members a chance to try something new but with a safety net. If the team member succeeds they grow and the team benefits from the outcome and their experience, but if a team member fails with this safety net in place, they have a chance to learn and try again.

Leaders who invest in their team members' growth will long be remembered by not only those who benefitted from the team's outputs, but also by the team members who grew.

To prepare for your answer, think about the best parts of being a leader. Some ideas include having the ability to be a mentor, getting more decision-making power or enjoying having more responsibilities. Think of reasons that are relevant to the job you're interviewing for.

Good reasons to seek a leadership role
Desire to have more impact. As an individual contributor you have a limited impact. ...
An opportunity to build different skills. Leaders draw upon very different skills than individual contributors. ...
Interest in watching others grow. ...
Desire to improve the environment. ...
Act as a Role Model.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

Don't throw other characters into the story expecting other people to play them.
1. Communicate and work with the other players
2.Remember that things aren't always going to go the way you planned
3. Be ready to take responsibility for your stuff
4.Be proactive.

Moza Moaaz

Player
Player
2. Your age IRL 16
6. Your Nickname Moza

1. Leader of BAllas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1. Desire to have more impact
As an individual contributor you have a limited impact. There is only so much time you have and only so much you can do in that time. Your skills and strengths constrain what you are able to do with that time, and you will be better at some activities than others.

As a leader, you have a broader impact because you have more than you: you also have your team, and a high-performing team achieves much more than a single individual can. A team has more time to do work in parallel and benefits from the broader team’s skill set and experiences; where one team member has a gap, another can step in and fill it.

If you seek a leadership role to have more impact, you'll focus less on what you do as an individual. You recognise it's more about what the team can do and how the team works together that matters, and with this attitude you will build high performing teams and lead effectively.

2. An opportunity to build different skills
Leaders draw upon very different skills than individual contributors. The skills you built as a developer will help you write clean, concise, and well-tested code but these skills won't help you navigate difficult conversations. Nor will they prepare you to give effective feedback or influence other stakeholders.

When you recognise you need to invest in different skills, you'll grow much faster as a leader and you'll even enjoy it because it will be an opportunity to develop in different ways. You'll have the opportunity to learn and practice leadership skills such as active listening, coaching, mentoring, and influencing. As you focus on developing these skills, you'll feel like you grow much more as a person and into a more capable leader.

3. Interest in watching others grow
Some leaders I know started out because they wanted to positively influence others. They saw that when team members grow, their team's impact also grows. They also realised with the support of a great leader people can grow much faster.

When you have an interest in watching others grow, you'll find optimal ways to make it happen and stretch opportunities for team members. These opportunities give team members a chance to try something new but with a safety net. If the team member succeeds they grow and the team benefits from the outcome and their experience, but if a team member fails with this safety net in place, they have a chance to learn and try again.

Leaders who invest in their team members' growth will long be remembered by not only those who benefitted from the team's outputs, but also by the team members who grew.

To prepare for your answer, think about the best parts of being a leader. Some ideas include having the ability to be a mentor, getting more decision-making power or enjoying having more responsibilities. Think of reasons that are relevant to the job you're interviewing for.

Good reasons to seek a leadership role
Desire to have more impact. As an individual contributor you have a limited impact. ...
An opportunity to build different skills. Leaders draw upon very different skills than individual contributors. ...
Interest in watching others grow. ...
Desire to improve the environment. ...
Act as a Role Model.

Don't throw other characters into the story expecting other people to play them.

1. Communicate and work with the other players
2.Remember that things aren't always going to go the way you planned
3. Be ready to take responsibility for your stuff
4.Be proactive.

My ranking system will be like this
15 -) Leader
14 - ) Villian
13 - ) Killa (Turfer )
12 - ) UnderDeputy
11 - ) Event Leader
10 - ) Graffiti Leader

======High Command======
9 - ) Captain
8 - ) Graffitist
7 - ) Executioner
6 - ) Fiend
5 - ) Menace
4 - ) Psycho
3 - ) Reaper
2 - ) Shadow
1 - ) Freeze

John fin

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL - Shivateja
2. Your IRL age - 16
3. Time zone - GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hrs
5. Your Discord - Johnnfinn
6. Your Nickname - John Finn
7. Your ID - 311

Additional information

1. Leader of Frontyard Ballas.

- I have noticed a decline in gang activity in EN2 lately. At the beginning of the project, things were different. Gangs were actively participating in events, promoting rivalry, and engaging in RP situations, making the ghetto super active. However, recently, many gang leaders seem less motivated, leading to inactivity and disunity among members.
- Leadership promises are often unfulfilled, with minimal event participation and a lack of engagement. This has resulted in many gangs being disbanded due to inactivity and rule violations caused by haphazard recruitment practices.
- One major issue is leaders' focus on turf disputes, leading to warnings for rule breaches. Proper deputy selection and adherence to turf rules are often neglected.
I want to become a leader to address these issues, revitalizing the Ballas as a terrorist organization and restoring activity and rivalry in the ghetto.

what i have different from others to make ballas best:

As a leader, my top priority will be maintaining active engagement within the gang. I'll personally ensure our presence at key events like clands, battleships, subs, and stores. Boosting morale is essential, so I'll encourage members to dominate other gangs in events and the ghetto, including legal organizations.
Recognizing and rewarding activity is crucial. I'll closely monitor member activity and offer promotions and bonuses accordingly, fostering motivation to participate in various events. To maintain quality membership, only select ranks will have recruitment privileges. Prospective members will undergo a thorough interview process conducted by trusted high commands/deputies, ensuring they understand and abide by our gang rules.
Implementing private activity logs on Discord will aid in tracking member engagement. Active members will earn rewards like in-game currency or items, while inactive ones may face consequences such as strikes or removal. With 15 ranks, Ballas will exude authenticity, providing members with tangible goals for advancement based on dedication and effort, unlike other gangs where rank inflation is rampant.
Embracing roleplay will deepen our gang's narrative and rivalry with others. Alongside consistent event attendance, appointed deputies will lead activities during my absence, ensuring our continuous involvement.

- I have zero patience for toxic people. I will make sure my gang is 100% clean from toxicity.
- I will make sure i have deputies from different time zone to make sure there is activity during night/day time & while i am not in city.
Minimum rule breakes like I mentioned before. We will make proper interviews for anyone who want to join. We will make good RP with the legal sided, unique hostage situations.. etc..
- I will make Ballas members feel like we are in one big family - friendly to anyone and respectful towards each other.

ChAbubakar391

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Abubakar Chaudhary
2. Your age IRL: 20
3. Time zone: GMT +5:00
4. Average online per day: 7-10hrs
5. Your Discord: abubakar391
6. Your Nickname: Ayesha Queen
7. Your ID: 48886
Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

(i).
I've lived in the city for a long time and have experience with practically every legal or illegal group (with the exception of a few), but illegals have always been my strength and emphasis. I am surrounded by some of the most talented leaders our city has ever seen, and I have learned a lot from them. I've seen people struggle to run gangs and gangs disband because the leader wasn't performing properly, but I'm going to do my best to run this gang. I believe I have many excellent leadership skills that I can apply as a leader.

(ii)
.I want to take the gang's role-playing experience to the next level. I intend to attend all gang activities, such as Battleship, Fort Zancudo, and covert, and I will ensure that we participate in all of them. Clandestine is one of my favorite events, but virtually every gang camps for the parachute, which is kind of boring. However, I will make sure we attend every event and participate in other events to promote RP. My major aim is to make a better experience for everyone, and retail robberies are one of the occasions where I can help with that. Gangs are already very low RP, and with legal organizations striving to win every store robbery there is, it isn't fun at all but I will try my best to make all events fun and with serious RP.

(iii). Also, I've seen every level of RP in the organization, been in unofficial families, and witnessed many fantastic leaders participate in all gang events. I know all of the techniques for all gang activities, and I want to be a little stern with members because I want them to do their best because no one is perfect, and improvement cannot be explained; it can only be seen, and if I am the leader, you will witness the improvement. I believe that if any of the gang members want to ask a question, they should not hesitate to open out to any gang member about their query, and trust me as a leader, I will not let anyone down

I've been living in this city for 4-5 months and have witnessed many gang members engaging in failed RP, robbing individuals without enough gang members, shooting outside the ghetto, and so on. I will ensure that the individual joining my gang takes a legitimate IC quiz, and if our gang HCs determine that he understands all of the ghetto and general regulations, we will recruit him, so that there is no danger of RP failure among the organization members. We've all seen people be warned and punished for not following RP, but I'll do my best to avoid toxic members and recruit members of the gang that understand fundamental city and ghetto laws.

Thanks For Reading my Application,Have a Great Day

Moza Moaaz

Player
Player
2. Your age IRL 16
6. Your Nickname Moza Moaaz

1. Leader of Ballas

1x Vagos

1x Marabunta
1x Bloods
1x ballas

2.1) I have a lot of experience in gangs. I have gained a lot of experience, and I have led some events myself. I am dedicated to ensuring that the membership remains strong and successful. I learned a lot during my time as an underdeputy and deputy. I am sure that I will be a leader who does not receive warnings. I can achieve great things with my gang members.

2.2) I believe I have great leadership skills. I have observed everything, what is wrong, what is incorrect. I have enough information based on my experience, and I will keep Bloods at the top. Bloods will always be active.

2.3) I think Los santos Bloods is one of the most important gangs. I've been in the city for a long time. I saw inactivity and powerlessness in the ghetto. That's why I want to be the Bloods leader because I am confident I can change this. Also, I am confident in myself, and I want to do these things as an Leader. My goal is to complete the term without making mistakes and in a professional way.

We will always be active in different activities like (store robbery, gun store, hostage situation, FZ raid, highway robbery). We will try to interact with Leo's, especially by making hostage situations. I believe that in this way, we will improve our RP even more. They will see Bloods not only in HQ but everywhere in the ghetto and outside the ghetto. We will do everything professionally in accordance with the rules. We will stick to the rules without making any rule breaks. I will not allow violations of the rules at Bloods. Any rule break will lead to a kick, strikes, or blacklisted from the gang.

4.) My Goals

1. Complete without any warning.

2. Above $10,000 graffiti profit every hour.

3. Be stronger than other gangs and dominate them.

4. 100% Turf.

Thank you for reading.
Regards,
Moza Moaaz

Ewxh-Zbg-WUAAqe6l.png

Raiz Smacks

EN1 4x Ex Deputies | | | | EN2 7x Ex Deputies
Player
2. Your age IRL 16
6. Your Nickname Moza Moaaz

1. Leader of Ballas

1x Vagos

1x Marabunta
1x Bloods
1x ballas

2.1) I have a lot of experience in gangs. I have gained a lot of experience, and I have led some events myself. I am dedicated to ensuring that the membership remains strong and successful. I learned a lot during my time as an underdeputy and deputy. I am sure that I will be a leader who does not receive warnings. I can achieve great things with my gang members.

2.2) I believe I have great leadership skills. I have observed everything, what is wrong, what is incorrect. I have enough information based on my experience, and I will keep Bloods at the top. Bloods will always be active.

2.3) I think Los santos Bloods is one of the most important gangs. I've been in the city for a long time. I saw inactivity and powerlessness in the ghetto. That's why I want to be the Bloods leader because I am confident I can change this. Also, I am confident in myself, and I want to do these things as an Leader. My goal is to complete the term without making mistakes and in a professional way.

We will always be active in different activities like (store robbery, gun store, hostage situation, FZ raid, highway robbery). We will try to interact with Leo's, especially by making hostage situations. I believe that in this way, we will improve our RP even more. They will see Bloods not only in HQ but everywhere in the ghetto and outside the ghetto. We will do everything professionally in accordance with the rules. We will stick to the rules without making any rule breaks. I will not allow violations of the rules at Bloods. Any rule break will lead to a kick, strikes, or blacklisted from the gang.

4.) My Goals

1. Complete without any warning.

2. Above $10,000 graffiti profit every hour.

3. Be stronger than other gangs and dominate them.

4. 100% Turf.

Thank you for reading.
Regards,
Moza Moaaz

Ewxh-Zbg-WUAAqe6l.png

why are you spamming application youll get auto denied lmao

Tee Verlice

Player
Player
Information
1. Usman

2. 17
3. GMT+5:30
4. 5-6h
5. teeredemption
6. Tee

7. 146009
Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas

- Since I have been in the city I have been in Illegal orgs and always preferred them above Legal orgs because I love doing criminal activities which is one reason for going for Ballas.

- I also have been Ex Leader of Vagos and Bloods in EN 3 and because of that I think I have enough experience to become a Leader again and make my term best term ever.
- I want to do 100% Turf in Ballas and for that I will only take good Turf team to play for my Gang and also they will not do rule breakings.

Here is my Bonus system for Gang Members,

Per parachute in Clands: 20k and for Top shooter: 60k.

Battle Ship: They can loot everything except armor plates.
Fz raid: They can loot everything except armor plates.
Store/Gunstore: 10k for participating, all depends on participants.

HS: Depends on participants but can vary between 5k to 10k.

Here is my Ranking System,

15. Leader
14. Deputy
13. OG Ballas
12. Under Deputy
11. Warlord
10. Events Head
9. Gangster
8. OG Capo
7. Capo
6. Ghetto Clapper
5. Graffiti Head
4. Graffitist
3. New Balla
2. Newbie

1. Freeze

- None of the Gang members should be Toxic at all and specially Leader and Deputy's should not be toxic to anyone

- I have seen many rule breaking players in the Gangs which doesn't even know basic rules so what I will do is give them rank 2 or 3 and will teach them everything because we are a team

- We will do Ghetto Clapping, Store robberies and Hostage Situations while there is no event because it helps increase RolePlay level and fun for Legal orgs and also our Gang and also helps in maintaining org presence in the city

Tomi Meller

Senior Crime Curator ✨ EN2 PC Checker 🤩
Senior Administrator

The following player have been selected for Ballas interview at server time 14:00 on 05-05-2024 sunday
Ayesha Queen - abubakar391 - 48886
The Applications For Ballas Leader Is Closed Now

Tee Verlice

Player
Player
Information
1. Usman

2. 17
3. GMT+5:30
4. 5h (If I get term will be more active)
5. teeredemption
6. Tee

7. 146009
Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas

- I want to be the Leader of Ballas because since I have been in this illegal activities I have always loved the color of Ballas because it gives a great RolePlay and fear

- I have seen that many Leaders in EN 2 fails to make their term active and I can change that by using all of my connections across EN 1, EN 2 and EN 3. Because I have a lot of friends in those servers who are experienced and have been many times Dep's and Leaders and this move can lead to an active term. Now I know to make an term active its also crucial for Leader and Dep's to be active and be in the city so that's why I am choosing only active Dep's and if they will not be active without a valid reason then I will replace them and I will also be active as much as I can. I also wants to stop favouritism in the Gang because I have seen in many Gangs that some kids are Getting UDs and a person who is not active and even knows nothing is getting Deputy just because he is a friend of the Leader and that can lead to org Warns.
- As I was Ex Leader of Vagos and Ex Leader of Bloods in EN 3, I can use that exp in this term to make this term more active and to not commit previous mistakes again. In EN 2 my Ic age is low to apply for a Leader and I know that but exp is enough for being a Leader even if I get to the interview I can surely say that I will not perform below great. I want to be strict in my term so that there will be no rule break. One Last thing I wanted to say that If I get this term I promise to make this term active and the best term.

Here is my bonus system,
Clands: Per para (20k) and for top shooter (70k)
Bs: 10k for attending
Fz: 10k for participation
Store/Gun store: 15k for participating
Vehicle theft: 20k for participating
Subs: 50k for participating.

Here are my Deputy's,
Levi Pluxury.
Ironic (Ex Dep in Ballas and other Gangs in EN 3)
Ender (Ex Leader of NG and Dep of Vagos in EN 3)
Zaza Agp (Leader of Unoff Org in EN 2).

My Goals:
i) Complete without any Warning
ii) 100% Turf
iii) The most active term ever.

- Leader and Deputy's should never be toxic
- Gangs should focus on doing Ghetto clapping and Stores
- At the time of events Leader or Deputy's should be there to lead them because HCs does not have that much influence then them

THANKS FOR READING MY APPLICATION : )
BALLAS ON TOP

Raiz Smacks

EN1 4x Ex Deputies | | | | EN2 7x Ex Deputies
Player
1. Your name IRL - Ken
2. Your age - 23
3. Time zone - GMT+8
4. Average online per day - 6h+
5. Your Discord - Raiz4633
6. Your Nickname - Raiz Smacks
7. Your ID - 104224

1. Leader of Ballas

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

Event Attendance - I want to see ballas on top as they've always been and I want to be the one who makes that happen. I have been deputy in bloods and underdeputy(12) in Ballas. Even if it wasn't for a very long time I learned how hard it is to keep your people active and have them show up to events. Seen situations with 20-30+ gang members in city but 5 members at certain events way too often. I want to change that, by making sure that ranks will be given based on knowledge and activity, high command rank will only be given to people who prove themselves at events and have a great knowledge of rules, and their activity will be monitored by me all the time, I will not allow inactive people or people breaking rules represent our high commands. Will do my best to keep the gang active, show up to every event with numbers and don't let the competition win.

Ghetto activity - I want to make ghetto more active, and the gang to be seen in it. My plan for ghetto activity is firstly to create a spray team, which will be responsible for spraying, checking spray profit and which zones need respraying, and they will be priority for other members when asking for backup or any kind of help regarding spraying. This team will have bonuses paid out daily or weekly from my balance. Secondly, I want make sure that ghetto patrols and other threats to our gang and gang members will not go unresponded, and will do my best to make Ballas seen and heard in every ghetto event/activity. Lastly, I am not going to say I have turf experience, because that would be a lie, but I will try to make sure Ballas will do their best to be active at turfing with the best shooters available to the gang, which will obviously be bonused well for the shooters.

Rules - I want to make a gang where rule-breaking is not a trend. We all know that rule-breaking is happening way too often in RP situations in ghetto and events. I will try to make an improvement on that, by applying a 15+ years requirement to join gang and the passing of an interview with at least 14 out of 15. No person will be allowed in gang if he doesn't know General, Ghetto and Event Rules.
People who break the rules will be punished straight away, with either warning or kick, depending on the bad situation they created for themselves and the gang. Members breaking rules at break and not following correct procedure will lose their access to the function automatically.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

- A good roleplay can only be done when the rules are followed by both sides. My gang will respect the competition at all times and rules will be followed, which means respecting negotiations and demands at all times, both given by us or given to us.

- Giving the leos their time to follow demands, not just do a quick 5-1 countdown and open fire, I think that shows some respect for the event and leos as well.

- Reduce toxicity, we all know how bad toxicity is affecting the roleplay by provoking out unnecessary situations where both sides fall out and start breaking rules and don t care about roleplay anymore. I think if we try to reduce that, roleplay will be a lot better in most of the situations.

- Follow /me /try /do commands at all times when needed.

- Good event attendance, because events are only good and fun when there are also numbers, right? Otherwise it would become boring and people would neglect them. So good numbers at every event is essential

-Raiz Smacks
RIGHTFUL LEADER OF BALLAS!!

Itachi Wars

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL- Utkarsh
2. Your age IRL- 18
3. Time zone- all day and night
4. Average online per day -8 to 11 hours
5. Your Discord - utkarshuff8367
6. Your Nickname - Utkarsh Broken
7. Your ID - 147071
Additional information
1. Leader of... -nothing first time
1-> I want to steer the organization towards a brighter future by implementing innovative strategies and initiatives. By envisioning where we can go and inspiring others to join me on that journey, I aim to elevate the Ballas to new heights of success and influence. Whether it's through fostering creativity in our roleplaying endeavors or expanding our community outreach, I believe my visionary leadership can bring about positive change.
2-> I am dedicated to fostering a sense of unity and inclusivity within the Ballas community. By promoting a culture of respect, understanding, and collaboration, I strive to ensure that every member feels valued and empowered to contribute their unique talents and perspectives. Embracing diversity enriches our collective experience and strengthens our bonds, making us a more formidable force in the RP world.
3-> When i beacome ballas leader i will attend all events because i see many times ballas was not joing any events so i want to ballas join every event thats why
1-> I will join every event and make ballas more powerful.
2-> I will do more activities and i will do every thing propery
3-> I will improve that thing i will tell everu one not do vdm and i will make ballas so active

EXPERIENCE - LSPD ACP
thank you

Gruffin Tzariras

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Danish
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day : 15-10 Hours
5. Your Discord : gruffinliya
6. Your Nickname : Gruffin Bolo
7. Your ID : 69036
Additional information
1. Leader of...Ballas
1) I want to become the leader of this organization because I can handle situations quickly, lead the organization successfully and provide the best experience to new players.
2) I want to become the leader of this organization because I noticed in the last term that the gang was active initially, but it gradually became inactive. I want to prevent this from happening again.
3) If I am selected, I will ensure that the organization does not receive any warnings.

1) No Toxicity
2) Minimum $8k Graffiti Profit
3) More bonuses
4) 100% Turf
5) Making The Gang Most Active

Ranking System

15. Leader
14. Deputy
13. Under Deputy
12. Events Leader
11. Warload

-----High Command Ranks----

10. Turfer
9. Enforcer
8. Shooter
7. Clapper
6. Grafittist
5. Murderer
4. Shooter
3. Capo
2. Newbie
1. Freeze

yashvirani

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL- Yash Virani
2. Your age IRL- 19
3. Time zone- GMT+5:30 (7:30 to 15:45 IC)
4. Average online per day - 8 to 9 hrs
5. Your Discord - yashvirani
6. Your Nickname - Yash Warrior
7. Your ID - 145498
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional information:

1. Leader of Ballas

-> It is my dream and goal to become a leader in gang because i like to clap people and show LEO's who is the boss in city and if i get leadership of this gang, i will make sure to grow reputation of Ballas in city.

-> I have highly precision skills towards leadership and maintaining critical situations. So i have potential to become a leder of any illegal orgs and gangs to improve the activity and to have a good term.

-> Last time when i was in ballas i noticed so much lack of discipline and coordnation between members and inactivity in gang and from that mistakes i learned to make it even more better and it is simple that everyone learns from their mistakes and grows further.

-> I will increase the bonus system so that every gang member can work with their own perspective.
-> I promise that in my term you will never get any kind of complaints and warnings.
-> I will take many turfers in gang for high shooting.
-> I will supervise the whole gang so that everyone can do their gang work without any mistakes.

Ranking System:

15. Leader
14. Deputy
13. Under Deputy
12. Events Leader
--------HIGH COMMANDS--------
11. Turfer
10. Capo
9. War lord
8. Drug lord
7. Grafitti Member
6. Mademan
5. Clapper
4. Shooter
3. Young balla
2. Newbie
1. Freeze
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my application and have a great day ahead !
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Lezen Payne

Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Aman
2. Your age IRL : 17+
3. Time zone : GMT+ 5:30
4. Average online per day : 4 to 8
5. Your Discord Lezen977
6. Your Nickname : Lezen Paynee
7. Your ID : 121594
Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas

I have gain much Experience from admin and state Org and I was in a gang so I know how to do and what to do so I can run ballas smoothly
I want to make Ballas best ORG and best illegal ORG we will do turf and raid etc
I Have support from my friend and also my Family Side They will help in This Term also

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.
I have a good bonus system which will attract to players
will attract new Players and fair ranking system which will prevent trying discriminations
I will try to 100% Sprays
I will try to 100% Turf

MCQUEEN_TURF

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Mohamed belhaj
2. Your age IRL : 23
3. Time zone : GMT+1
4. Average online per day :8-10 hrs
5. Your Discord : ragnar_lh1
6. Your Nickname : Snow Xavi
7. Your ID : 124913
Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas
-I want to become leader of gang because i have vast amount of experience in gangs so i think iam suitable to lead a gang

-Iam quite good at handling situations in gangs and one of my main strength is that i stay calm and cool most of the times and have good decision making skills that are required in the field

-I am fluent in english so that i can talk to all gang members perfectly

-i do not allow any differences in gangs between members will make sure all the people will be freindly towards each other

-In gangs i will make sure to take interview personally who comes in the category of high command

-During ghetto clapping i will make sure atleast one under deputy will be with gang members so that no rule break occurs

-I will make sure that new people who join gang will atleast have 30 min of training of ghetto rules so that no rule break occurs

-I will try to recruit all type of players even new players because it is good to support them by teaching them correct rules
👍❤️

Ivan Hopper

Ballas 🫰
Leader

Information

1. Your name IRL- Lakshya
2. Your age IRL- 17
3. Time zone- GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day - 3-5 hours
5. Your Discord - Hitman.ind
6. Your Nickname - Ivan Hopper
7. Your ID -

Additional information

LEADER OF East Side Ballas

pasted_image_0.png

- Gang was the first org when i first came into this city so i have some affection for gangs side from the start

- i have always loved the color of ballas and its hq as it gives nostalgic vibe

- i have a good crime side experience so i think i am capable to handle a gang

-i have good managerial skills which will help me to manage my gang efficiently

- i will show no favoritism

- i have a creative mind which will help me to innovate new ideas for the organization

-My goal is to make this term punishment free as i have seen many term get disbanded i just want to make this term go smoothly

- i have many contacts with the ex leaders and deputies of gangs , so they will help me with their experience

- i will try to get max numbers in every event as i have seen there are 30-40 people online in the org and are not attending the events so i will try to fix that issue

- i know all the rules present in the city and have both state and crime experience so handling tough scenarios wont be a issue for me

- I will fix the ranking system as i have seen most of the players become UD

- i always remain calm no matter whats the situation which helps me take better decison

- i have good judgmental skills

my goals
-make ballas on top
- active ghetto clap and highway robbery
- daily store/gun store robbery
- regular hostage situation
-Daily FZ raid
- attending battle ship daily
- make this term warning free

my bonus system
25k parachute in clands
2 k per kill in clands
20k top shooter in clands
5k for attending event
(10k if we win that event)
50k subs

- active ghetto and highway robbery to interact and keep the org member busy
- issuing max bonus in regular interval to motivate people to work more
- doing regular store robbery , fz raids etc
- promote only those who are attending
- No toxicity
-making ballas on top

-More events
-Good bonus
-Good activity
-No rule breaks
-Helping new Joiners
-Creating a helpful HC team
-Try to complete the turf Season
-Good and active Graffiti team

-Good numbers and Wins in Fz raid

Ranking system
15. Leader
14. Deputy
13. Under Deputy
12. Events Leader
--------HIGH COMMANDS--------
11. Turfer
10. Smoker
9. warlord
8. Murderer
7. Graffiti lord
6. Madman
5. Clapper
4. Shooter
3. Young ballas
2. Newbie
1. Freeze

thanks for giving your precious time to review my application
warm regards
ivan hopper

Last edited:

Sukuna Otamay

S҉U҉K҉U҉N҉A҉ ҉O҉T҉A҉M҉A҉Y҉
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Karim
2. Your age IRL: 21
3. Time zone: UTC +1
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord: Sukuna_vx
6. Your Nickname: Sukuna Otamay
7. Your ID: 130435
Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas
1- i have good experience about it and iwant to share it and the leadreship is the best way to do so.
2- ithink that the org is the best way to play rp specially the gangs and wanna improve the rp level in this org .
3- ballas is my favorite illigal org i used to play there and doing rp and now icamed again trying to be it leadre
recruting experiend players, sharing the knowledge with all the members, making good bonus system .

Assassin subh

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age IRL
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1.Subham Manna
3.GMT+5:30
4.5hours
5.subham098075
6.Assassin subh
Additional information
1. leader of Ballas
2. a) Love Ballas
Ballas was the first organisation I joined therefore I am emotionally attached to it.
b) Experience and Knowledge to lead ballas
I think I can lead the ballas in a healthy and better way by being unbiased to members also Rewarding members Rank up base on there performance and consistency in the events and I will also ensure player are not judge by their age but their knowledge and experience in the city.
c) Becoming Ballas leader is one of the best way to gain honour and respect in the city and that's what I need for all of my hardwork.
3) a) Improving the activeness of player by rewarding them.
b) Encouraging player to learn rules , if they don't know when a new player coming for joining.
c) No Toxic Environment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom