Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Shabah Verlice
Administrators nickname
Kevin Ford
Date
May 4, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/G76ismPwUXg

Shabah Verlice.

Forum King
Player
Hello, Higher admins,

I was punished for provoking in cc because I said, "Meme, I want the house for my family? Can you leave it please :)" That's all I said, and everyone knows I want the house for Los Santos Verlice. You can even ask Slim Capella; I went to him that day, and we were collecting money. Even Rami Hill gave Bobby Verlice money to go for auction. We even went to the auction and reached 280 million with it. Later, I called Bobby ID 126, and he continued with it till 300 million, and then she got it for 300 million and 200K. So, I'm actually trying to get the house even today. Zoro Hellking messaged me saying I can give you 15 million so you can boost it; I will help you get the house. ( ) is even a picture of the message. So, I don't know where Kevin is showing up with these accusations of me provoking Meme. I don't even know her to provoke her; why would I do such a thing!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom