Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kennyy_Waynes
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 4, 2024
Time of violation
00:02
Proofs
https://youtu.be/iko_yX6xp5E

Kennyy Waynes

DEPUTY CHIEF OF EMS
Player
I joined a Hide and Seek event just doing my own thing then 209159 decides to troll during an even by random punching. He said sorry the first time so i let it slide but then after a while he came back for the 2nd time so I don't think he was sorry at all. There was a chance of me winning that prize then he ruined it. Random punching during event. // Posted the unedited one

Last edited:

Kyra Frolov

๐…๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐’๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฌ
Player
I joined a Hide and Seek event just doing my own thing then 209159 decides to troll during an even by random punching. He said sorry the first time so i let it slide but then after a while he came back for the 2nd time so I don't think he was sorry at all. There was a chance of me winning that prize then he ruined it. Random punching during event.
Ohh edited video
why did u try to deceaving admins

Hector Carbine

Honey Badger
Player
I joined a Hide and Seek event just doing my own thing then 209159 decides to troll during an even by random punching. He said sorry the first time so i let it slide but then after a while he came back for the 2nd time so I don't think he was sorry at all. There was a chance of me winning that prize then he ruined it. Random punching during event.
improve your brain please this video has been edited are you kidding us?

Hector Carbine

Honey Badger
Player
ahh really i thought it would help them if i cut it shorter but fair enoughh
oh, how generous you are, thank you for exhausting yourself... who would believe that? dude, you really completed my need to laugh today, thank you HAHAHAHHAHA:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hector Carbine

Honey Badger
Player
normally I used to watch some comedy movies to laugh, but now I'm going to read your messages because that's enough

Ethan Murphy

๐ŸŽตื™ืฉืจืืœ ื”ื™ื ื”ื‘ื™ืช ืฉืœื™๐ŸŽต
Server Administrator
Reviewing

Ethan Murphy

๐ŸŽตื™ืฉืจืืœ ื”ื™ื ื”ื‘ื™ืช ืฉืœื™๐ŸŽต
Server Administrator
Approved.

ID 209159 will receive a punishment for random punching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom