Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected Blackilsted For Breaking Rule Constantly [ Per Bobby ] | Adham Pluxury [ For Bobby ]

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Spy shelby
Administrators nickname
bobby pluxury
Date
May 4, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/QSfBm25

ilyes.M

Player
Player
HELLO BOOBY !

[ This will be the last review on this topic so i am not spaming ]

SO. in this forum i will answer your response in the last forum

here : Rejected - Blacklisted For Helping Cheater | Federico Vauiter [ For Bobby ]

First :

you said (( For the other player that was banned for PC check, it will be looked into.)) But Before that Azat filed his First appeal here : Rejected - Ban For Pc check (cheat) | Federico Vautier.

So Federico posted some wrong information in the topic, claiming that he is banned in EN1/EN2/EN3/DE/IT for cheating while he is not , Also Adham rejected the forum and claimed that he had evaluated all the evidence and the admin had taken the right choice. Although we have demonstrated in this appeal proof (Rejected - Blacklisted For Helping Cheater | Federico Vauiter [ For Bobby ]), he is not cheater and isnt banned in other servers for cheat .

Second :

You said (( both your Punishments are not appealable firstly and are not for helping a cheater or not )) . but me and flash and 2 more fam members banned for helping cheater ( they will make apeal ) . when i dm federico and i send him this pov :

and i told him that he not a cheater . so federico ban everyone was in vc( from the 2v2 pov ) with azat ( i was not in vc with them but idk why he banned me ) .

this is proof of ban for helping cheater ( cheater dont cheat )

here :
Third :

You said (( on EN3 all the constant rule breakers that tell their friends or think this way (( oh idc ill break rules do the time and come out )) will be following the same outcome as you guys and every other person whom is blacklisted for the same reason )). so lets tolk about my punution historique .

for bans :

My last ban was before 1year and 2 month

unbaned here : Reviewed - Ban for gen 1.8 I Bobby pluxury

for warns :

In the 7-8 month i got ( 5to8 warns ) and i succded for remove some of them here :

- Approved - warn for staling / sultan pluxury

- Reviewed - 2 warns reissued / boboy pluxury

for mute :

maybe in the last 6-7 month i got only 1 or 2 mute .

ALSO I DID BEFORE A FORUM FOR TRYING TO CLEAN MY PUNUTION HISTORIQUE (( Rejected - Req to clean m'y historique punition | for bobby )) if i dont care so why i do ?
FOR (( oh idc ill break rules do the time and come out )) . i dont know who say it and when (100% did not say it . and if i say it it will be for trol someone ) but if everyone say ( oh idc ill break rules do the time and come out )) will get a blacklest so i can get 50% FROM players blacklested for saying (( oh idc ill break rules do the time and come out)) .

Fourthly :

You said (( , constant rule breaks and specially threatening admins in DMs will have the same outcome. )) .
- First we ware not threatened any admin .
-second we have a good and i will show you some dms ( not all our dms ) with some admins of en3 ( not new / not old ) :
1- kushal : 2-abood : 3-darsh : 4-floki : imgur.com / imgur.com
5-kevin : imgur.com
6- sylvia : imgur.com
7-lavi : imgur.com
8-vinay : imgur.com
9-hasan : imgur.com
10-bobby : imgur.com ( also prove that from a long time i am trying to keep mt punution historique ) .

note : -i did not show all dms btw me and the admin becouse maybe they will not like it
- there is more dms with admins ( like oghi / chanush / ........... )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now lets tolk how i got blacklested .
i dont think i am blacklested from for punution historique (( becouse there is authers players have bad punution historique then my )
for threatening admins in DMs will have the same outcome. for federico . my last mesage with him is when i send him the pov of the 2v2 ( tp ) i did not even talk with him after he ban me and my fam members for helping cheater .
and for Eray black i did not threaten him . i just answer him . imgur.com / imgur.com .
and for helping a cheater i dont think becouse first there is no cheater and you also say you not blacklested for helping a cheater .

so i try to contact you but too many times in game in in dc( grp chant en3 i tag you x3 times ) and i join games many time to try to talk to you when you online but you was not online . imgur.com ( this 2 SS of events pov when i was trying to contact you .

Finally , I Believe You Will Review Your Decision Regarding This Situation Including Me and My friend Who Got Blacklisted And Acheive Only The Truth And Justice Because Bobby We Spent a Long Time In This Server And We Made Too ManyFreinds In This Server and We Only Play in EN3 Cuz We Always Have Fun There . This Is Not The End We Were Looking For. We Only Want Justice And Something That Make Sense .

and this my dc name ( ilyes6989 ) if you want dm me i wanna tolk with you in privete [ i dont wanna 1000 person see what i am gonna to send you like in the last forum .
imgur.com / Rejected - Blacklisted For Helping Cheater | Federico Vauiter [ For Bobby ] )
also i have ben blacklested from all grp dc by federico . idk why but i req for unban becouse if my apeal will be rejected so i will play in auther server and i need to be in dc for news ........ .

ty for reading my apeal .
have a nice day .

By Spy shellby .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom