Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Liam SigmaKenyer
Administrators nickname
Madam_Murphy
Date
May 4, 2024
Time
21:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/GFdjDoh

Liam Undefeated

"I hate Cheaters"
Player
Hello, Murder / Konig / Mazhor Whoever this may concern, I will not even attempt to translate this (Clearly it has not worked in the past) But I do not understand the logic of administration here, you see I have been a player of the portugese server for a while now and my group despite the fact that only 1-2 of us could speak Portugese have only benefited the server, You taken the decision to blacklist "Frank Undefetead" Which was deserved after his many blacklists and toxicity, What I fail to understand is why it is forbiden for foreign people to create a family? What your administration basicly said that if you are not from portugal you can not make family on the server? Its Actual real racism its the same as for example telling an indian/Arab Family leader on english server that he cannot make a family because he is not british / american? for this in the english server it was an instant blacklist, here im not asking to punish the admin simply the choice to allow us to make a family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom