Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Provoking, Org Targeting, Mixing, OOC Insult, & more | 281445, 329700, 381198

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Willow_Blossom
Suspect ID
281445 381198 329700
Date of violation
May 3, 2024
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/m8zeDCHX_xc

willowx

Professional Troublemaker
Player

Paulinaa

Player
Player
you want to talk about the fact you were insulting both of us? show the clip pls, and no organisation targeting, LSPD officers have been consistently insulting many people over the last few days, using the terms "motherfucker" "bitch" telling people to "shut the fuck up", not very professional is it? leaving people on mountains with bags on their heads and telling them to run, also leaving people by lakes with handcuffs on and driving away. unfortunately you wont show the clips of you doing what you've done being corrupt, as you know its a rule break what you did, and you are fully aware that you were OOC insulting people while in RP situation. I think you need to show the whole story before you come crying on forums, thanks.

Last edited:

Liam Dunleavy

Player
Player
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Apparently if I take 1 30 min RP situation and split it into 5 different videos I can say that's org targeting.. deary me!

Also OOC insult... referring to the voice of your character.. interesting! By that admission, you calling me an idiot on 03/05/2024 at 19:33 was also an OOC insult, correct?!

But thank you for taking the time and effort out of your day to make this forum - I'm glad to know someone in this cruel world thinks so much about me.

willowx

Player
you want to talk about the fact you were insulting both of us? show the clip pls, and no organisation targeting, LSPD officers have been consistently insulting many people over the last few days, using the terms "motherfucker" "bitch" telling people to "shut the fuck up", not very professional is it? leaving people on mountains with bags on their heads and telling them to run, also leaving people by lakes with handcuffs on and driving away. unfortunately you wont show the clips of you doing what you've done being corrupt, as you know its a rule break what you did, and you are fully aware that you were OOC insulting people while in RP situation. I think you need to show the whole story before you come crying on forums, thanks.
Never OOC insulted you, and yes, I take you to mountains with bags on your head, and I'd gladly show the POV. Also, you're the one who runs away from the heli on top of the mountain or beside the lake with cuffs on. You caused it to yourself, why would I chase you??

willowx

Player
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Apparently if I take 1 30 min RP situation and split it into 5 different videos I can say that's org targeting.. deary me!

Also OOC insult... referring to the voice of your character.. interesting! By that admission, you calling me an idiot on 03/05/2024 at 19:33 was also an OOC insult, correct?!

But thank you for taking the time and effort out of your day to make this forum - I'm glad to know someone in this cruel world thinks so much about me.
Hilarious. If this wasn't happening for the last 5 days I'd say it wasn't org targeting

willowx

Player
Also, if you think I rule broke at any time, you can gladly post me.

Paulinaa

Player
Player
Never OOC insulted you, and yes, I take you to mountains with bags on your head, and I'd gladly show the POV. Also, you're the one who runs away from the heli on top of the mountain or beside the lake with cuffs on. You caused it to yourself, why would I chase you??
Why would you act like that in the first place? fair enough we were tresspassing, but no need to act like you did about it, ive had LSPD officers insulting me, taking me on the hill, calling me a "fat loner" and "motherfucker" ID 81210, i dont care if people are corrupt or not, dont say shit like that to people. this is clearly just a power trip bc people been given a corrupt bio and think they can do anything they want lmfao, thats crazy too, even getting people from your org to like a forum LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom