Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sumit Avalon
Suspect ID
75395 , 74607
Date of violation
May 1, 2024
Time of violation
11:33
Proofs
https://youtu.be/n6E-zKBrPmU

sumit001

Player
Player
suspect give me illegal demand inside my family house and also shoot on me and also killed my friend you can see clearly in pov..

Insaneweeb

Player
Player
Pls ask him to post the pov of the full situation this is clearly descieving admins he was already given demands outside the house and he ran into the house and acted cool, i entered the house as it was not locked and told him he was so pathetic to act that way and if u want to fight i have asked him to come outside also its not a meant to be a demand i havnt said" im giving u a demand" also 6.8 It is restricted to do any amoral actions in relation to an unconscious person(e.g. spitting, sexual animations and etc) | BAN 3-7 days

sumit001

Player
Player
if you have pov of demand before entering the house then send the pov
you dont give me demand bro first know the rules otherwise send your demand pov..

sumit001

Player
Player
i am also ask with admin i can reject your demand inside the house brother..

Insaneweeb

Player
Player
if you have pov of demand before entering the house then send the pov
you dont give me demand bro first know the rules otherwise send your demand pov..
Wow first of all ur pov is not having the full situation and nw ur saying i havnt given u the demands outside the house ? Respected admins pls ask for full pov .

John Johannes

Player
Player
He didnt kill u inside when we told u,outside the house, to dont move n put ur hands up u were running n we shot u since u didnt comply with our demands but u ran inside ur house so thats why u were dead inside the house

sumit001

Player
Player
you say me in my pov you have also bodycam then send to admin brother i am also respect the admins..

sumit001

Player
Player
Pls ask him to post the pov of the full situation this is clearly descieving admins he was already given demands outside the house and he ran into the house and acted cool, i entered the house as it was not locked and told him he was so pathetic to act that way and if u want to fight i have asked him to come outside also its not a meant to be a demand i havnt said" im giving u a demand" also 6.8 It is restricted to do any amoral actions in relation to an unconscious person(e.g. spitting, sexual animations and etc) | BAN 3-7 days
i am just sitting it is not come under abnormal actions. Brother first know all the rules and you dont give me any demand before entering the house ... it is my last comment for you, admin give me justice we respect all admins brother..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom