Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Adanali Alper
Administrators nickname
Bobby_Pluxury
Date
May 6, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/rscQ0wC

alper34

Player
Player
Hello, I got banned for buying the vehicle given from the 150 ticket task, I have not entered the game for 1 week. I moved abroad because I got married and I stated this in my conversation with the admin 2 days ago, I did not enter the game for a while and when I entered, I wanted to do the ticket task and get the vehicle at the end of the task. I was banned for this reason. I started the game last month and I'm trying to learn and grasp it, I have a wage investment and it upsets me to be banned for no reason from the game I just started and had fun. I am in the process of moving and I did not see the warning because I could not enter the game for a very long time 2 days ago and I have not been warned, including 1 warning so far, I have always followed the rules and role, you cannot even see any forum post on my name. It really upset me to be banned because I wanted to do the task in the game, I have no doubt that you will make your feedback and interest and even the necessary examinations. While I have just started the game, I want to continue to have fun and play while applying everything according to the rules.

alper34

Player
Player
I was not aware of any events and developments or announcements, and I did not take advantage of any vulnerabilities or errors, you can look at the necessary reviews, I was doing the car duty normally for 150 tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom