Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
big ayoub
Administrators nickname
Floki Vilgeroaron
Date
May 6, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://i.imgur.com/YdSH7nyh.jpg

ayoub shwiki

Player
Player
The story begins when I found all the people gathered at the grocery store early yesterday, 5/5. When I asked about the reason, they told me that it was due to a new update that changed the price of lottery tickets from 10,000 to 5,000. I spoke with some individuals about this matter, and they informed me that it was allowed due to the approval of the server moderators, who have been purchasing and opening the tickets since then. I made sure that this action was not an abuse of the system and that I, as a person, adhere to the server rules.

Yesterday, I bought a lottery ticket, but when I saw an announcement from the moderators warning against opening and buying tickets, I began to doubt. The announcement stated that if I did so, I would receive a penalty. Since then, I haven't opened or bought any lottery tickets at all, and now I have 211 tickets that I haven't opened.

I was unaware of the change, and I hope this matter will be reconsidered. My disciplinary record is clean. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom