Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mika_Hatake
Administrators nickname
James_Pluxury
Date
May 2, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/d6ig6EZ

Mika Hatake

Player
Player
Sorry the appeal is over 48 hours after the ban but I was in Rome at the time I was banned (2000km from home location) so was unable to take a screenshot for the appeal until I got home to my computer.

My main character, Mika Hatake (215198) was banned for Gen Rule 1.1 after an IP/ACC search by Mohammed. I wanted to explain how this happened. I previously lived with fellow player Karma Hatake and we each played on our own laptops. I had Rockstar account connected to my Steam and she had a Rockstar account connected to Rockstar launcher. My laptop broke and we started sharing a laptop. As my Rockstar account was on Steam and her one was not it was not possible to switch between Rockstar accounts as the laptop did not have enough storage to download GTA V twice.

Due to this when we played we did not switch between Rockstar accounts as it physically wouldnt let us. We never at any point logged in as each other and many people in the city, including some senior admins, can confirm that we are 2 separate people. I have 2 characters: Mika Hatake (215198) and Mila MacAlpine (372612) and I believe Karma also has two character ID: 207865 (I do not know her twinks ID).

As of February Karma and I no longer live together, due to personal circumstances, and I moved 50 miles away to another region of Scotland and have gotten my own laptop again. So since the end of February if you check out accounts you will see we have been using two separate accounts again.

I have included on the Imgur link a screenshot Karma provided showing her Rockstar account and I am happy to go on a discord call to prove mine is a different one linked through Steam.

I have also included a Technical Ticket I was recommended to create when I was thinking of making my twink which further expands on the situation.

I have worked hard in the Government Org for over 12 months as Attorney General and hope you can take my dedication to the server into account and look kindly upon this appeal.

As a side note: My twink was never banned so if you choose to decline this appeal, which I hope you do not, you will need to also ban my twink ID: 372612. I do not wish to ban evade on top of anything by playing my twink while banned from server. I did log into it briefly to get the ID to create this appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom