Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Daniel Hesoyam
Administrators nickname
Mujo Simba
Date
May 6, 2024
Time
22:47
Proofs
https://prnt.sc/XmDjTcz_BoFZ

Daniel Hesoyam

No Risk, No Story.
Player
Good day, yesterday I received a BLACKLIST from the server, as did most of the players who play. I was at the market and I was looking at the stalls where I came across a stall with lotteries at a much cheaper price. I immediately went to the nearest 24/7 store, which was at the lowest price, and I saw that the lotteries were 5,000 pieces instead of 10,000 and decided to buy 102, which I needed to open to get a car, which is obtained from 150 open lotteries , when I opened all that, I realized that I earned more than I spent, and that's when I started opening more and more lotteries. I admit that it was my mistake and that I made a mistake, but we all know that lately the server is lying and there are bugs, like the lottery bug. I'm really sorry, I would like to get another chance to play on this beautiful project. Thank you for your understanding and I wish you a pleasant rest of the day/evening.

-I hope for a positive answer, thank you for your understandin

Mujo Simba

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Dobili ste unban uz brisanje novca i vozila

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom