Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
16360 / 5401
Players nickname
Ignota Sevda Divinus
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
May 6, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/AZ9DpaN

Ignota Ice

Ex SAHP, Ex GOV, Ex LSPD
Player
Dear curators of the project,

I am blacklisted for opening lottery tickets.
At the time, I was unaware that the prices had changed, and I mistakenly purchased several thousand lottery tickets in the hopes of crafting masks and winning free cars. After opening a couple of hundred tickets, I gave up on it because i was too busy with FIB related work.

As a longtime player with no prior ban history and a history of actively reporting hackers and rulebreakers, I have always tried to uphold the standards of fair play and contribute positively to the community. My dedication to creating high-quality roleplay experiences is evident in the time and effort I've invested in this server.

Currently working as FIB leader this blacklist also interrupted my term and got FIB disbanded.
Simply because of a script error which we didn't create or purposely abused.

It pains me to feel as though my contributions have been overlooked, especially considering my efforts to assist in maintaining the integrity of the server by sharing information with Lebron on how to catch hackers. Despite not receiving acknowledgment for my assistance.
It feels very unfair that i get punished while i've never did anything intentionally to create any advantage over anyone.

I am willing to accept a money wipe as a consequence of my actions, as long as I am given the opportunity to rejoin my IC wife and friends. Being unable to interact with them due to this ban has been deeply regrettable.

I humbly request that you reconsider my ban and allow me the chance to demonstrate my commitment to abiding by the rules and contributing positively to the server once again. I assure you that I will learn from this experience and strive to be a better member of the community moving forward.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom