Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Khaled Abizanov
Administrators nickname
Roberto_Fire
Date
May 6, 2024
Time
21:00
Proofs
x

Khaleed Abizan

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor

I got banned for Bugabuse today. Of course I admit that I opened the lottery tickets for $5000. I definitely assumed that the shop was simply set up for cheap, which is why I bought a lot of them there, which is why I didn't know that it was a bug because I didn't have 24/7 myself and assumed that it was like that the food trucks. I have to honestly admit that I thought it must be part of the system and didn't know it was a bug. Until this evening, after Roberto Fire's announcement, I unfortunately didn't know that the whole thing would fall under bugabuse, because of course I would never do something like that to get an advantage over other players. I must sincerely admit that I am very sorry and will never make this mistake again. I bunkered also all the masks which i Got in my storage, so because it wasn't my intention to simply make money from it. I sincerely apologize again and promise to pay more attention to things like this in the future

Best Wishes

Khaled Abizanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom