Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginni Bhai

Leader of unofficial org
1. Your name IRL : Ginni
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : 5:30 GMT
4. Average online per day : 8-10 Hour
5. Your Discord : ginni_jod
6. Your Nickname : Ginni Bhai

7. Your ID : 62520

Leader of Marabunta Grande

I want to become leader of marabunta because i think marabunta plays important role in among all the gangs and with my experience i can handle the gang easily.
I have a lot of experience in gangs. I have gained a lot of experience I learned a lot during my time as an underdeputy and deputy. I am sure that I will be a leader who does not receive warnings

I will show people that joining a gang isn't just to fight and rob others i will ensure that they can make new friends and have a good time I know how to tackle situation and how to take care of activities .To make sure gang does all activities required by our curators and to follow all the given server rules

I will introduce a special level of RolePlay so that all members of my organisation will have fun being in a criminal organisation

first of all i will make a good bonus system that will encourage and motivate gang members to attend every event

secondly i will ensure that 11.5k should be constant graffiti profit every hour

thirdly will try to reduce toxicity in gang by making a strike system any violation of rules will lead to kicks, strikes or being blacklisted by the gang

and will try to do store robberies,hostage situation as much as possible to make marabunta the most active gang

Bonus System :

Clands: 90K for top shooter and 25k per parachute
Subs: 70k
Store Rob : 25k for attending
Fz: 10k
Bs: 15k

My Goals :
100% Turf
Attend Every Event and try to win

11.5K Graffiti Profit Every Hour!

Ty for reading my applications!

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Learn about server rules and server functions, and spend more time on the server as a player to learn all things about the server before applying to become a leader.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom