Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Binbasi Hav
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 8, 2024
Time of violation
13:57
Proofs
https://youtu.be/BMy37sasv2o

sarpsprn

Player
Player
when Im not in the role the men put me in the role without my knowledge and you give me a warning

it was all done by the goverment and the FIB came later and I was there asleep.

Last edited:

sarpsprn

Player
Player
Im not complaining about the admin Im complaining about the player

Matthew Astoria

Player
Player
The FIB officer who even in your POV states when I asked "What do we do now", replies with "We wait for the Gods"

Matthew Astoria

Player
Player
You have it in your POV. Either way you were aware of your actions. You were not sleeping when RP started, you started sleeping when an FIB officer arrived.

sarpsprn

Player
Player
I WAS SLEEPING OUTSIDE THE GOVERMANT BUILDING, BUT YOU HANDCUFFED ME AND TOOK ME THERE
You have it in your POV. Either way you were aware of your actions. You were not sleeping when RP started, you started sleeping when an FIB officer arrived.

Matthew Astoria

Player
Player
As Director, and your superior, I asked you for your ID to clear the matter up, you rejected my command. You were handcuffed and searched. Refusing to engage when you had been a moment earlier. You were fired for corruption and carrying prohibited items. The FIB officer calls the gods because you quite suddenly, fell asleep.

sarpsprn

Player
Player
As Director, and your superior, I asked you for your ID to clear the matter up, you rejected my command. You were handcuffed and searched. Refusing to engage when you had been a moment earlier. You were fired for corruption and carrying prohibited items. The FIB officer calls the gods because you quite suddenly, fell asleep.
You have POV

Matthew Astoria

Player
Player
The officer who came to process you. Why, if you were sleeping, is your POV only from being in the backroom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom