Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Diablo senpai
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
May 6, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/ziki4Ou

Diablo_Boss

Player
Player
Hello dear LeBron I hope you are well, but after I received a penalty because of the lottery cards, and I saw in the street racing chat that they are selling the lottery at an attractive price, I inquired from them about the matter and they told me that they do this to help people a little so that they have an incentive to stay in this beautiful city, so I decided after hearing that. I wanted to buy from the lottery, but I did not buy much after they told me that I could win a great car. I saw it and fell in love with it so much that I cared about this thing. I hope that you will reduce the penalty or delete the money and property that I won from the lottery, as I have been wark hard I get the amount. What I collected and I wish you the best of luck with all the love, Dibalo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom