Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kuzeyy Ziqer
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 8, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/z5gvOKQIoUs

Kuzey Ziqer

Player
Player
if this forum is also not enough evidence dont close it and ask for more evidence

Siven maroc

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Not enough evidence post pov showing him down
Also you'll get punished for mixing​

Kuzey Ziqer

Player
Player
second proof + any other admin can also review both of the proofs if siven is not active rn

Insaneweeb

Player
Player
I am providing my Pov we r facing a lot of connection lost lately , its all over the city thankfully ive saved my pov that day never expected these forum warriors to go this low . My POV

Kuzey Ziqer

Player
Player
atleast dont try to deceive admins, unplugging the internet cable is not so hard to do 😂

Insaneweeb

Player
Player
there is a lot of connection lost happening in city after the update . even the server goes down sometimes . and ur still accusing for combact loggin . XD

Kuzey Ziqer

Player
Player
there is a lot of connection lost happening in city after the update . even the server goes down sometimes . and ur still accusing for combact loggin . 😂😂 evee
every time connection lost when your about to get robbed? doesnt look so realistic for me 😂 unplugging the internet cable is not so hard as i said

Siven maroc

Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Rejected
Pov of him losing connection was provided

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom