Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Debby Lee
Administrators nickname
Floki Vilgeroarson
Date
May 10, 2024
Time
21:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/0T8AKbm

Debby Lee

Player
Player
Hi, I've been blacklisted for buying and passing GC to other players. The rule says "1.6 The attempt to sell/buy game property for real money is prohibited. | PERMANENT BAN" It says here that you can't sell/buy game properties for real money, now my questions are:
1) since when can't you pass or give away GCs? I don't seem to read a rule that states this, and in fact in the shop, the script allows you to insert other IDs inside it, precisely because it is something that can be done (and if it can't be done you have to add it in the regulation so that people know this and don't risk being banned like me).
2) I did not receive money or anything else in exchange for GC, but I only passed the GC via game script (as the game allows).
3) I was asked for proof to confirm that I did not earn through this GC passage, and I don't have it, because I didn't sell anything, but only passed. But now I ask you to give a reason to me on the blacklist and if you have any evidence, to state that "I SELL GC IN EXCHANGE FOR MONEY".
Thank you.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

Evidence are clear, you know exactly what you did, being a as you call yourself a "Middle Man" does not make it that you did not violate any rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom