Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Luffy singh
Suspect ID
33566 , 2331 ,80164
Date of violation
Apr 30, 2024
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/SzF_sQpEJAM?si=IHNDlvB69ek6mokO

Captain Luffy

Player
Player
Dear,
Administrators,

It has come to our notice that some of the members of our family have stolen items from our warehouse and left the family. My HC have reported it to me and I request for quick action on the matter. Although we have received half of the items serveral days later after the incident from Captain Daku but he is refusing to return the rest of the items. Everything is in the POV!

Suspect IDs: 33566, 77941, 80164

Thanks for considering my complaint!
Luffy Singh

Last edited:

Itachi Black

Player
Player
We've returned the ammunitions. You can ask Captain Voax, and about the repair kits and canisters he was not replying so we could not do anything..

Daku Vampire

:(( Felling Alone )):
Player
I don t give ammunations back because I have paid the money of 1.5 million to your deputy name Kakashi

Captain Luffy

Player
Player
That money was not given for ammunition it was given for the shoes purchased by you from Kakashi And I agreed to pay you back for the ammunation you purchased but unfortunately I was banned before that and dont forget it was your fault that i got banned

Itachi Black

Player
Player
Luffy you are going to a totally different topic. The thing was that your ammunition were given back to Captain voax. . He said these things though he later gave the ammunitions.
The thing about the repair kits and other stuff he was obliged to give it but your close members weren't responding. That's not our fault if u don't reply and you post a forum by hearing to someone else..
We don't have any grudges against you, we still think you as a very good friend. whatever Daku did was a mere mistake which he still regrets. Having said waiting for you reply brother on dms or on forums.

Thankyou

Captain Luffy

Player
Player
I havent recieved any message from your side. I am just saying that you should have informed me that you guys are going to take weapons from warehouse. No harsh feeling from my side either. Plus voax himself told me he haven't received all the items and he suggest me to make the forum. I still feel the time we spent together was great.

agrim

Player
Player
ungalo too fad fad turne shikaye jede aaj dagebaaji di study kri jande aa defination ae dalle jede sarya nal chale hoke ek k jo rhende nhi kde ohh aaj hoyi firde jada ch bain nu jede naal baithe hunde si kde :LOL::LOL::coffee:

Itachi Black

Player
Player
I havent recieved any message from your side. I am just saying that you should have informed me that you guys are going to take weapons from warehouse. No harsh feeling from my side either. Plus voax himself told me he haven't received all the items and he suggest me to make the forum. I still feel the time we spent together was great.
Same no harsh feeling from our side. It just that if you guys did not receive some items from our side you could have talked with me once we could have sorted it out yet I am still ready to sort the things. Let me know what's your conception. I am ready to negotiate on things..

Itachi Black

Player
Player
And the thing about asking you is that you had already got vacation and we thought that we would start a new family in which everyone will be happy but everyone left and we thought that our bond had reached a level in which you would not ask anything about but i was wrong and committed this mistake. though you deputies knew. how certain you deputies did not inform you but i myself was ordered by one of your deputy to remove the guns from your trunks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom