Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatih Daisy

Fatih Daissy
Player
They came to me and said we are old LSPD and take us and they sent me proof and I gave them their roles in the lspd discord and they sent me another proof that they are former HR and I gave them their roles. How do I know if they are going to disrupt the server? Please, I was banned unjustly. I promise I will never do anything like this again. Please give me one last chance I'm a very old person in Grand RP.

Selim Kaan

Player
Player
first of all hello, I would like to point out that the men he took from the interview may have proofs, but you don't know if they are fake or not. it is ridiculous that someone who takes them without testing them is already hc

sarpsprn

Player
Player
They came to me and said we are old LSPD and take us and they sent me proof and I gave them their roles in the lspd discord and they sent me another proof that they are former HR and I gave them their roles. How do I know if they are going to disrupt the server? Please, I was banned unjustly. I promise I will never do anything like this again. Please give me one last chance I'm a very old person in Grand RP.
OMG WTF THİS VERY GOOD AİM I THİNK YOU ARE CHEATER

Nadir Aliyev

Player
Player
first of all hello, I would like to point out that the men he took from the interview may have proofs, but you don't know if they are fake or not. it is ridiculous that someone who takes them without testing them is already hc
He need to test someone but you are saying he dont have proof to his all things the bodycam is for 48 hours to keep and i think so he is not keeping for above 48 hours and it is not your buisness to issue someone here

xflame

Player
Player
you are toxic people

Selim Kaan

Player
Player
He need to test someone but you are saying he dont have proof to his all things the bodycam is for 48 hours to keep and i think so he is not keeping for above 48 hours and it is not your buisness to issue someone here
konuşma lan maloş

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom