Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kor Cerrah
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 30, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/EObhfYPaUto

Kerem Storm

in the skies
Leader of unofficial org
They opened a pov req for me while I was banned from the forum. threaten me on discord. i need turkish admin
no one asked you for a bribe, when the admins examine the conversations, they can see that there is no such thing, the forum owner can close the forum at any time, this is completely his decision, he just said that you should be respectful to my family members, you did not accept, the issue here is that he made a moral request, not a material one, these conversations have nothing to do with bribery, also the forum ban is not his fault, it is your fault and normally he may ask you for a pov request

Kor Cerrahh

Player
Player
no one asked you for a bribe, when the admins examine the conversations, they can see that there is no such thing, the forum owner can close the forum at any time, this is completely his decision, he just said that you should be respectful to my family members, you did not accept, the issue here is that he made a moral request, not a material one, these conversations have nothing to do with bribery, also the forum ban is not his fault, it is your fault and normally he may ask you for a pov request
It is forbidden to request anything from me on Discord, my friend.

Imam Tabutoğlu

Player
Player
They opened a pov req for me while I was banned from the forum. threaten me on discord. i need turkish admin
Dear Admin, as you can see in Turkish conversations, I do not have a style of speaking such as "give me money and I will close the forum" or "I will not close the forum unless you apologize". I am only talking about the unpleasantness between him and my family members, and that he was harmed by this unpleasantness and that he did injustice to prevent such things from happening and to prevent him from being harmed. I'm saying he should apologize to people. If you examine it in detail, I do not have a message saying that I cannot close the forum unless you apologize. Additionally, the evidence he provided is from April 30th. Also as you can see I'm not saying I'll close the forum if you apologize, I'm just telling you to apologize so that these unpleasant things don't happen. It is nothing more than a conversation in which I talk about the events between us and their solution.

Kor Cerrahh

Player
Player
Everything is clear in the conversations. You don't need to lie. "I don't want someone to get banned like this either, apologize to raven and kerem and be done with it." If a Turkish admin examines this, he can see that everything is clear.

Imam Tabutoğlu

Player
Player
Everything is clear in the conversations. You don't need to lie. "I don't want someone to get banned like this either, apologize to raven and kerem and be done with it." If a Turkish admin examines this, he can see that everything is clear.
I don't want someone to get banned like this either, apologize to raven and kerem and be done with it ? i didnt say like that i said apologize to raven and kerem and don't contact us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom