Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krishu

Gangster
Player
Information

Krishna thakur
GMT+5:30
8-10 hours if I get leadership then minimum 10-14 hours
Krishu11
Krishu

Additional information

1. Leader of THE FAMILIES GANG

2. Why do u want to become the leader of the organisation with 3 reason.

1. Firstly since I have been long in city and I joined legal as well as illegal organisation. But I will choose to become the leader of gang (families gang) because I have spent 3-4 month in all gang in city. This is my first gang who give me opportunity to become the gangster and gained experience. I start my journey with rank 1 and gained one of the important rank in gang as highcommand but I want to end with as a leader . I have high command experience in all gangs from my experience I have enough experience to take the gang as leader as I know everything before how to handle the gang and in which manner all event attend smoothly .

2. I want to become the leader of Families gang because I want to do alot of different events everyday like store/gun robbery, FZ RAID , CLANDS , hs ,subs ,bs and many more etc. I want to do active criminal side by doing events. As I have seen recently no gang interested to do much events but I will try to active criminal side with help of my friends,fam member . I have a great managing skill and working on leadership quality as well by treating gang like a family, bonus, fun and enjoyment in the org.

3. As a leader I will ensure that all events will be attended. I will give deputy rank to those guy who really deserve it and manage all events in absence of me. My all friends are ex leader and I think this is right time to me become the leader of gang also. Creating best spray team who always do spray and get max profit everyhour and best turf team to get 100% turf in my term . We will avoid mistake by giving training to newcomers , always see every guy performance in robbery or events etc...

3. How u will improve roleplay in the organisation.
1. Giving training to newcomers in the org so that no rule break happen and encourage him to attend events to gain exp and enjoy roleplay.
2. Giving good bonus in every event.
3. There will be a great family without any toxicity in the organisation.
4.introduce strike system in the org
→strike 1 DEMOTE
→ strike 2 DEMOTE to rank 1
→ blacklisted
5. Seeing every gang member performance and give 100k for their activeness and performance in event.
6. Do alot of different events in everyday like hs , store/gun robbery, FZ RAID etc.
7. Always full warehouse with ammo and gun in events or ghetto robbery
8. I will ensure that all weekly requirement will be complete without any gang impact.

Experience in gang:
Ex ud in vagos X3

Ex ud in marabunta x4
Ex ud in blood X2
Ex ud in ballas X2
Ex families ud x2

Ranking system
Leader
Deputy
OG FAMILIES
Under deputy
Turf leader
Event commander
Enforcer
Turfer
Mafia
Spray team
CLAPPER
Shooter
Gangster
Suspected

THANKS for reading my application.
Lovely regard
Krishu

KNOX FAISAL

KNOX ON TOP
Player
Information

Krishna thakur
Krishu11
Krishu

Additional information

1. Firstly since I have been long in city and I joined legal as well as illegal organisation. But I will choose to become the leader of gang (families gang) because I have spent 3-4 month in all gang in city. This is my first gang who give me opportunity to become the gangster and gained experience. I start my journey with rank 1 and gained one of the important rank in gang as highcommand but I want to end with as a leader . I have high command experience in all gangs from my experience I have enough experience to take the gang as leader as I know everything before how to handle the gang and in which manner all event attend smoothly .

2. I want to become the leader of Families gang because I want to do alot of different events everyday like store/gun robbery, FZ RAID , CLANDS , hs ,subs ,bs and many more etc. I want to do active criminal side by doing events. As I have seen recently no gang interested to do much events but I will try to active criminal side with help of my friends,fam member . I have a great managing skill and working on leadership quality as well by treating gang like a family, bonus, fun and enjoyment in the org.

3. As a leader I will ensure that all events will be attended. I will give deputy rank to those guy who really deserve it and manage all events in absence of me. My all friends are ex leader and I think this is right time to me become the leader of gang also. Creating best spray team who always do spray and get max profit everyhour and best turf team to get 100% turf in my term . We will avoid mistake by giving training to newcomers , always see every guy performance in robbery or events etc...

1. Giving training to newcomers in the org so that no rule break happen and encourage him to attend events to gain exp and enjoy roleplay.
→strike 1 DEMOTE
→ blacklisted
5. Seeing every gang member performance and give 100k for their activeness and performance in event.
6. Do alot of different events in everyday like hs , store/gun robbery, FZ RAID etc.
8. I will ensure that all weekly requirement will be complete without any gang impact.

Experience in gang:
Ex ud in vagos X3

Ex ud in marabunta x4
Ex ud in blood X2
Ex ud in ballas X2
Ex families ud x2

Ranking system
Leader
Deputy
OG FAMILIES
Under deputy
Turf leader
Event commander
Enforcer
Turfer
Mafia
Spray team
CLAPPER
Shooter
Gangster
Suspected

Lovely regard
Krishu
+

sabbir_ahmed

Player
Player
Information

Krishna thakur
Krishu11
Krishu

Additional information

→strike 1 DEMOTE
→ blacklisted

Experience in gang:
Ex ud in vagos X3

Ex ud in marabunta x4
Ex ud in blood X2
Ex ud in ballas X2
Ex families ud x2

Ranking system
Leader
Deputy
OG FAMILIES
Under deputy
Turf leader
Event commander
Enforcer
Turfer
Mafia
Spray team
CLAPPER
Shooter
Gangster
Suspected

Lovely regard
Krishu
He is a good person. he has higher experience person. he deserve the leader of familis

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for Families interviews!

The interview will take place on Saturday, 18/05/2024 at 16:00 ST (Server Time)

Please contact us on Discord within 12 hours.
Ace Galante (.galante.)
Darshan Diablo (darshandiablo.)
Vinay Reddie (vinayanna)
Not following will lead to automatic rejection

Vinay Reddie

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Reviewed

Another applicant chosen, better luck next time!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom