Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Enzo_SchumacherMane
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 11, 2024
Time of violation
10:44
Proofs
https://streamable.com/rjw30h

genzowakabayashi

Player
Player
I just wanna see his POV before event how he just get the roof.
Even though we can prove that with my POVs that he did bug abuse to get into zone but still lets see his POV how he get the roof becuz i got POV before event zone started (at 10:33) just in case right here:

Watch POV Req | Streamable

so here is my POV how i got the roof i was in this roof since 10:30 and i got into at 10:44 he literally relogged the game and got the roof

thorsten g

Player
Player
I just wanna see his POV before event how he just get the roof.
Even though we can prove that with my POVs that he did bug abuse to get into zone but still lets see his POV how he get the roof becuz i got POV before event zone started (at 10:33) just in case right here:

Watch POV Req | Streamable

so here is my POV how i got the roof i was in this roof since 10:30 and i got into at 10:44 he literally relogged the game and got the roof

thorsten g

Player
Player
so drop ur pov that how u just entered buddy u obvious just relogged and used it as ur advantage that u couldnt get the roof without it
when informal start, i go enter. from same spot you enter. you should have seen me there if you was there when informal started. whats your deal?

genzowakabayashi

Player
Player
when informal start, i go enter. from same spot you enter. you should have seen me there if you was there when informal started. whats your deal?
buddy just answer one question how tf u got the roof by sending ur POV which shows how you got the roof or get da fuck out of here, simple.

thorsten g

Player
Player
where did you enter? when i enterd at 40 i didnt see you there, how did you get there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom