Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader Of Grove Street Families | Janu Incc

Rejected

JanuINC

One Love ❤️‍🩹
Player
Information

Your name IRL : Anil kumar
Your age : 18
Time zone : (GMT+5:30)
Average online per day : 4 TO 6HRS
Your Discord : januinc.
Your Nickname : Janu
Your ID : 42173

Additional information

1. Leader of... The Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. Power and Respect: As a leader of a families gang,i would have a significant amount of power and respect within the lost santos. This could be an attractive proposition for someone who gives on power and authority, and who wants to be seen as a dominant and feared figure.

2. Loyalty and Members: Families gang are often based on close-knit communities of like-minded individuals, and becoming a leader of such a gang can provide me a sense of loyalty and brotherhood. This can create a strong friendships between members, and provide a sense of belonging and community.

3. Activities: Families gang in my term iw ill focus on attending every events with max people, including store/gun robbery Fz, and illegal gambling. As a leader of a families, i would likely have access to significant financial resources, and could enjoy a lavish lifestyle and the trappings of wealth and success.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1. 100% Turfs as Soon As Possible.
2. Attending Every Events With Max Peoples.
3. Doing Every Day Gun/Store Robbery So It Will Do Good Communication With Leos And Make Good RP.
4. Getting No Verbals And Warning & Dont Break Any Rules.
5. Getting Best Deputies In ORG.
6. 100% Graffiti
7. Giving Bonus To Whom Those Giving Best in ORG

TURFER

Player
Player
Information

Your name IRL : Anil kumar
Your age : 18
Time zone : (GMT+5:30)
Average online per day : 4 TO 6HRS
Your Discord : januinc.
Your Nickname : Janu
Your ID : 42173

Additional information

1. Leader of... The Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. Power and Respect: As a leader of a families gang,i would have a significant amount of power and respect within the lost santos. This could be an attractive proposition for someone who gives on power and authority, and who wants to be seen as a dominant and feared figure.

2. Loyalty and Members: Families gang are often based on close-knit communities of like-minded individuals, and becoming a leader of such a gang can provide me a sense of loyalty and brotherhood. This can create a strong friendships between members, and provide a sense of belonging and community.

3. Activities: Families gang in my term iw ill focus on attending every events with max people, including store/gun robbery Fz, and illegal gambling. As a leader of a families, i would likely have access to significant financial resources, and could enjoy a lavish lifestyle and the trappings of wealth and success.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1. 100% Turfs as Soon As Possible.
2. Attending Every Events With Max Peoples.
3. Doing Every Day Gun/Store Robbery So It Will Do Good Communication With Leos And Make Good RP.
4. Getting No Verbals And Warning & Dont Break Any Rules.
5. Getting Best Deputies In ORG.
6. 100% Graffiti
7. Giving Bonus To Whom Those Giving Best in ORG
BEST LEADER

Vinay Reddie

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected

Learn about server rules, server functions and spend more time in the server as a player to learn all things in the server before applying to become a leader

Top Bottom