Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved bug abuse, fail rp talking while dead | 320771 352744

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
madd dog
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 11, 2024
Time of violation
04:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/eoNGlHCRVKg

madd dog

Player
Player
Dear Admin Hi ,
( there is 2 povs)
This individual, ID 320771, repeatedly engages in OOC chat to discuss RP situations , this is not his first time doing it, i tried to adress this issue calmly with some of their fam members because this is not their first time doing so , but Despite that , they continue this behavior,
Out of Character (OOC) - Out of Character is when you, as a player are talking or doing actions outside of In Character actions. Examples are talking in /b (OOC chat) about topics that are not related to your In Character roleplay.
They do all of this to get the solars , but they always get the L . Last attempt they did , is that they initiated a raid on our fam house , only to go out of circle so we cant see the solars inside the property therefore they can easily steal them , ( bug abuse ),
, luckily one of our guys knew their dirty trick and went outside of the raid zone and protected the property

Anthony Kingg

Player
Player
I dont see any bug abuse or what your talking about but talking in non-rp chat is a bad habit that i stopped

madd dog

Player
Player
Then can you explain why did you initiate a raid and then left the raid zone , you took advantage of the raiding system that hide the solars since its in the raid zone ,

Anthony Kingg

Player
Player
Then can you explain why did you initiate a raid and then left the raid zone , you took advantage of the raiding system that hide the solars since its in the raid zone ,
i didnt initiate raid was just part of it
you were 3 bro, 3 of you left on accident?
I didnt leave it kicked me out hence me leaving on accident i asked a god why it did that

madd dog

Player
Player
im not saying it's you that's initiated it brother, but you and your fam members definitely were willing to take advantage of the raid system, also keep in mind that in that day, you tried (not you in person, u and your fam members) to take our solars like 3 times but you failed, so your last resort was to do this trick

Bob Bonkers

~ Reviewing forums since 2022
Server Administrator
Approved

ID 320771 will be punished for GR 3.1

For the Solar panel/family raid situation: No definite bug abuse is seen in POV​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom