Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
jjay montana
Administrators nickname
alex odd
Date
Jul 20, 2023
Time
0:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/u7oy25q

JayyYarrow

EN3
Player
Hi Dear admins I'm gonna try to appeal again i got banned from stealing from family warehouse witch i did intend to do I'm not gonna try to lie I'm gonna own up to my actions and after he found out he told me to put them back as seen in the forum posted on me i put all of it back within minutes and i did not know this was a rule I'm very sorry for not knowing rules admins ever since this ban I've been playing in another city and know all the rules and deep down in my heart i swear u will never have this same problem with me ever again i want to get back playing with my friends and having a laugh u can wipe my account just please 1 more chance on this one in a kind project have a good day:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom