Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anas Valencia

Byte_babe
Player

Information

1. Your name IRL : Anas​

2. Your age : 17​

3. Time zone : GMT +5 from Pakistan​

4. Average online per day : 7 to 8 Hours​

5. Your Discord : byte_babe​

6. Your Nickname : Anas Scar​

7. Your ID : 40726​

Additional information

1. Leader of Families Grove Street Gang.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)​

1--> I want to lead at Families Grove Street Gang to create positive changes for our organization and the community. Being a leader means I can initiate new programs, find better ways to support gang, and make a meaningful difference in people's lives.Leadership at Families Grove Street means I can inspire and support my HC team. I aim to foster a collaborative and supportive environment where everyone feels empowered to contribute their best in the gangs events.​

2--> I have valuable skills in team management, strategic planning, and problem-solving that I want to use to benefit Families Grove street. Leading here would allow me to apply my skills effectively to help our organization . Integrity is important to me. As a leader, I will prioritize honesty, transparency, and fairness in all our events.​

3--> Leading Families Grove street is about leaving a lasting, positive impact on the gang we serve. I want to build on our achievements, introduce innovative solutions, and leave behind a stronger, more effective organization that continues to support gang long into the future.​

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.​

1--> Organize regular roleplay events such as HS situations, Store robbery, Ghetto clapping, or social gatherings. These events can drive engagement and allow members to showcase their characters' skills.​

2--> Regularly seek feedback from members about their roleplay experiences and preferences. I will try to fullfill their demands.​

3--> Make it clear that everyone should treat each other with kindness and respect during roleplay. We want everyone to feel safe and included. If anyone acts in a mean or hurtful way, i will keep away that member from the gang to keep our community positive and friendly.​

Thanks for giving your precious time to my Application​

Best Regards​

Anas Scar,

Malwa ScarFace

Player
Player

Information

Additional information

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)​

1--> I want to lead at Families Grove Street Gang to create positive changes for our organization and the community. Being a leader means I can initiate new programs, find better ways to support gang, and make a meaningful difference in people's lives.Leadership at Families Grove Street means I can inspire and support my HC team. I aim to foster a collaborative and supportive environment where everyone feels empowered to contribute their best in the gangs events.​

2--> I have valuable skills in team management, strategic planning, and problem-solving that I want to use to benefit Families Grove street. Leading here would allow me to apply my skills effectively to help our organization . Integrity is important to me. As a leader, I will prioritize honesty, transparency, and fairness in all our events.​

3--> Leading Families Grove street is about leaving a lasting, positive impact on the gang we serve. I want to build on our achievements, introduce innovative solutions, and leave behind a stronger, more effective organization that continues to support gang long into the future.​

1--> Organize regular roleplay events such as HS situations, Store robbery, Ghetto clapping, or social gatherings. These events can drive engagement and allow members to showcase their characters' skills.​

2--> Regularly seek feedback from members about their roleplay experiences and preferences. I will try to fullfill their demands.​

3--> Make it clear that everyone should treat each other with kindness and respect during roleplay. We want everyone to feel safe and included. If anyone acts in a mean or hurtful way, i will keep away that member from the gang to keep our community positive and friendly.​

Best Regards​

Anas Scar,​

++

Freaky Cassano

Be Grateful For What You Have !
Player

Information

Additional information

Best Regards​

Anas Scar,​

:cool:

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for Families interviews!

The interview will take place on Saturday, 18/05/2024 at 16:00 ST (Server Time)

Please contact us on Discord within 12 hours.
Ace Galante (.galante.)
Darshan Diablo (darshandiablo.)
Vinay Reddie (vinayanna)​
Not following will lead to automatic rejection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom