Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Your ID
Players nickname
Jalim Rabei
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 14, 2024
Time of violation
20:54
Proofs
https://streamable.com/0v3p6r

Rolex Grace

𝑨𝑡𝑻𝑰 𝑩𝑼𝑳𝑳𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑻 𝑺𝑸𝑼𝑨𝑫
Player
Bro I literally came to pick my friend up, fill gas in my car and go to city. I was off-roading as there was no RP situation over there and I was going to city to go to my house and was taking a short-cut from there. U can clearly see that I wasn't able to see the circle from my mini map. In case you blame the mini map in my redux for the circle not being seen, Its the same redux and mini map as yours. My mini map also shows the gas station blips and all so that is legal. I'm just tryna get off the game bro I'm so tired and I didn't even wanna go to rating but I didn't see the circle. Here is the Proof:-
I've never been toxic to any Storm member or someone bro why chose to be toxic with me?? This isn't even my fault I cant see the circle.

SammFlawlesss

100% Families 100% Vagos 100% Bloods 7x Famwar
Leader of unofficial org
Bro I literally came to pick my friend up, fill gas in my car and go to city. I was off-roading as there was no RP situation over there and I was going to city to go to my house and was taking a short-cut from there. U can clearly see that I wasn't able to see the circle from my mini map. In case you blame the mini map in my redux for the circle not being seen, Its the same redux and mini map as yours. My mini map also shows the gas station blips and all so that is legal. I'm just tryna get off the game bro I'm so tired and I didn't even wanna go to rating but I didn't see the circle. Here is the Proof:-
I've never been toxic to any Storm member or someone bro why chose to be toxic with me?? This isn't even my fault I cant see the circle.

nice bugabuse lil bro

RicardoTerror

Player
Player
So your fam is inside circle, you do the strangest driving, from who says he is not trying to get in rating battle, and as obvious you do bug abuse to enter zone. Dont forget deceiving administration can add a bigger punishment, adding to your bug abuse. Keep it up. big hugs

Rolex Grace

𝑨𝑡𝑻𝑰 𝑩𝑼𝑳𝑳𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑻 𝑺𝑸𝑼𝑨𝑫
Player
If was your intention to drive to city, why did you not left event?
Bro I thought ok fine I entered anyway so I just took my gun out. I wasn't even able to kill more than 1 guy that too AR spammed him T-T

Rolex Grace

𝑨𝑡𝑻𝑰 𝑩𝑼𝑳𝑳𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑻 𝑺𝑸𝑼𝑨𝑫
Player
So your fam is inside circle, you do the strangest driving, from who says he is not trying to get in rating battle, and as obvious you do bug abuse to enter zone. Dont forget deceiving administration can add a bigger punishment, adding to your bug abuse. Keep it up. big hugs
Seriously wasn't my intention dude. I ain't deceiving admins. Why tf would I enter from there If I wanted to go rating family while my family is literally grouped up and is fighting from the other side. U literally saw my whole POV from picking my friend up. Ain't that dumb to deceive admins. Been playing Grand for more than a while.

Rolex Grace

𝑨𝑡𝑻𝑰 𝑩𝑼𝑳𝑳𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑻 𝑺𝑸𝑼𝑨𝑫
Player
now you are changing your history? Deceiving is craaazy
Stop tryna put words into my saying dude. Thats what any normal person would do. I don't know for what reason your so mad. Goddam the level of toxicity. Literally was unintentional. U can see the whole POV from past 1 or 2 Minutes.

RicardoTerror

Player
Player
Stop tryna put words into my saying dude. Thats what any normal person would do. I don't know for what reason your so mad. Goddam the level of toxicity. Literally was unintentional. U can see the whole POV from past 1 or 2 Minutes.
Nah i dont believe you, as most people who will see the situation dont will also. But thats something for admins to interpretate. The player saw someone bug abusing and reported the situation. Simple as that

RicardoTerror

Player
Player
Why you editing your comment? Are you scared of what you said bro? Cuz Im being dead honest.
nah, i edited because the lack of commas made me interpretate a different statement from what you did. However this as nothing to do with me. I just dont eat your lie. Good luck lil bro

Rolex Grace

𝑨𝑡𝑻𝑰 𝑩𝑼𝑳𝑳𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑻 𝑺𝑸𝑼𝑨𝑫
Player
Nah i dont believe you, as most people who will see the situation dont will also. But thats something for admins to interpretate. The player saw someone bug abusing and reported the situation. Simple as that
And it literally was unintentional. Literally provided the POV. Like I don't know what else to provide. Don't wanna believe me, up to you. But If I wanted to enter I would enter with my family.

Rolex Grace

𝑨𝑡𝑻𝑰 𝑩𝑼𝑳𝑳𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑻 𝑺𝑸𝑼𝑨𝑫
Player
nah, i edited because the lack of commas made me interpretate a different statement from what you did. However this as nothing to do with me. I just dont eat your lie. Good luck lil bro
Calling me lil bro. Ur the one that's being nosy into others situations "LIL BRO". Go get something better to do other than being nosy and blabbering stuff into other people's situations.

Rolex Grace

𝑨𝑡𝑻𝑰 𝑩𝑼𝑳𝑳𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑻 𝑺𝑸𝑼𝑨𝑫
Player
Again. I ain't tryna be toxic with you bro. Im just proving myself.

RicardoTerror

Player
Player
Again. I ain't tryna be toxic with you bro. Im just proving myself.

To be honest, even if i believe you, knowing that you did bug abuse, you should leave event to avoid getting punished. That's only my opinion, admins will decide on that, not me.

Rolex Grace

𝑨𝑡𝑻𝑰 𝑩𝑼𝑳𝑳𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑻 𝑺𝑸𝑼𝑨𝑫
Player
To be honest, even if i believe you, knowing that you did bug abuse, you should leave event to avoid getting punished. That's only my opinion, admins will decide on that, not me.
Ok you're telling me this now bro but at that moment my brain don't work like that bro. I didn't even know that I would be in some situation like this and this even is bug abuse bro. Or else my recording would have been on and I would have entered with my family bro. I don't even know that I gotta leave the circle when something like this happens bro cuz never in my life I have been in a situation like this...

Rolex Grace

𝑨𝑡𝑻𝑰 𝑩𝑼𝑳𝑳𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑻 𝑺𝑸𝑼𝑨𝑫
Player
forget the bug abuse brother it is straight admin deceiving like he told 7 lies in one forum
Deceiving admin in which way??? What are the lies I told??? Point them out please with your peanut brain.

Top Bottom