Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobi West

Player
Player
Information

1. Your Name IRL: Pratham
2. Your Age: 19
3. Time Zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average Online per day: 4-8 Hours (more on weekends)
5. Your Discord: tobi_0278
6. Your Nickname: Tobi West
7. Your ID: 151903

Additional Information

1. Leader of... FIB

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
  • FIB is a law enforcement organization where all agents have to be disciplined individuals who handle situations professionally. For the ones who want to work for a elite organization like FIB there are some particular abilities that are required for them to meet the standards that will sustain the organization's integrity thereby attracting respect to FIB as well as making sure the legal procedures are followed at all times. I believe that keeping everything in order can help my high commands and employees as well as myself as director work in co-operation with each other and make FIB a more professional organization whilst ensuring its smooth functioning. I also hope that it will encourage other organizations to behave in the same professional manner.
  • Under the leadership of director Hank Volkov who I believe was one the really good directors, I joined the FIB as a junior agent and since then I have worked under the command of various directors as an FIB agent gaining experience and knowledge over time. Under the leadership of director Sbeecha Volkov I was able to achieve high command position for the first time, I was able to learn a lot from director himself and other high commands and I have been improving over time which allowed me to achieve rank 28 chief of staff. As the director of FIB my goals will be to complete the raid season and continue conducting raids there after, I would also ensure that ghetto patrols and black market raids are conducted on a regular basis.

• As someone who has experienced both legal and illegal aspects of a legal organization and have lead various situations and events such as 24/7 stores, gun stores, hostage situations etc. I believe with the my skills and experience I have gained over time as well as with the support of my high command team and other employees I will be able to achieve my goals as the FIB director. As the director of FIB I believe I will be able to achieve better co-operation within the organization and with other organizations, we will be able to avoid conflicts, reduce toxicity and try to eliminate favoritism.​
3. Your advices for improving Role Play level in organization.

• Within the organization: Special Operations and Special Anti-terrorism Units (Spec Ops and SAU) will work in co-operation with each other trying to avoid conflicts and develop better plans/strategies in order to ensure that we win events and situations creating an active and interesting environment for RP. The Human Resource and Training (HRT) department will act more friendlier to all agents and citizens in order to make sure all agents are following internal organization as well as the city rules. The Under Cover (UC) department will continue to get evidence on gangs and families even after the completion of the raid season in order to maintain the interest of agents within the organization.

• With other organizations: Tactical departments within FIB will try to co-operate with tactical departments within other organizations such as LSPD and SAHP which will allow us to win more events and situations and perform better overall regardless of jurisdictions. More strategies can be developed in co-ordination with NG in order to counter FZ raids conducted by gangs as FZ raid is one the highest prioritized event that can take place in a day. FIB agents can have better RP with EMS, the health condition of a hostage, an agent or a citizen in situations are considered to be very important. The adrenaline shots provided by EMS to LEOs plays a crucial role during events thus increasing the RP.
If all this is implemented, I believe the organizations will work well with each other making it a better environment for everyone and allowing us to enjoy the RP as much as we can.

Regards and thank you for reading my application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom