Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elrussi Flawless

Slaughter Gang
Player
  1. Your name IRL Elrussi

2. Your age 22

3. Time zone Tashkent (GMT+5)

4. Average online per day 4 to 6

5. Your Discord Elrussi Umid#7681

6. Your Nickname Elrussi Flawless

7. Your ID 22042
Additional information

2.1: Salutations, comrades! I return with an ardent desire to seize control once more. The Fire Ant challenges loom, and I am determined to absolve myself from past missteps. Equipped with extraordinary leadership prowess, my objective is to reshape our syndicate into a force for good. Under my guidance, we shall become more nimble and resolute, pursuing our coveted victories. Place your trust in me; this time, we shall manifest our aspirations into reality.

2.2: Exemplary guides are indispensable for any entity's triumph, even amidst the underworld. Alas, such luminaries are scarce. I refuse to let my syndicate face a fate akin to that.

2.3: Curious about my identity? I am a composed individual abhorring internal strife among brethren. Furthermore, I endeavor to impart invaluable teachings on leadership and personal evolution to my allies.

2.4: Each member of my syndicate warrants esteem and equitable treatment, irrespective of their roles. Each wields a fragment of authority within our structure, which must never be exploited. Let us relish the delight of shared exploits whilst upholding order and fellowship. Together, we shall forge a trail where merriment and contentment coalesce.

Your recommendations for enhancing RolePlay proficiency within the organization.

3.1: Comprehending and upholding established regulations is imperative, benefiting both individuals and significantly contributing to the syndicate's enduring prosperity.

3.2: Our enlistment protocol now prioritizes candidates excelling in high-ranking interrogations, ensuring they possess the requisite acumen and credentials. We no longer entertain applicants devoid of proper scrutiny.

3.3: Indulging in transgressive deeds for entertainment or frivolous motives shall incur swift admonishments and repercussions within the syndicate.

3.4: We are steadfast in enhancing our role-playing dexterity, setting a precedent for other factions to emulate and enhance their own role-playing ventures.

3.5: Noting genuine role-play within civic services, I discern a dearth of it among syndicates. To rectify this, I implore fellow syndicates to contrive more role-playing scenarios. This could encompass forging coalitions for fiscal or defensive intents and broadening the opulent lore of our metropolis. Through collaborative role-play, even conflicts can be resolved within the confines of dramatization. I staunchly believe that nurturing more role-playing and employing it as a conduit for diffusing tensions can foster a more vibrant and concordant syndicate community.

My objectives for this tenure are unequivocally defined: securing 100% territorial dominion with my cohort, sustaining an active syndicate, engaging in all undertakings, and concluding the term on an affirmative note. I am elated to reclaim leadership of the Marabunta. Let us bring it to fruition!

Elrussi back for crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom