Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Escobar Shakespeare

Player
Player
Your name IRL – Husnain Asif
-Your age - 20
-Time zone - UTC-4/GMT-5.
-Average online per day - 6 to 8+ Hours
-Your Discord -SPARKY KANE#8956
-Your Nickname - Escobar Shakespeare
-Your ID - 226617
-Additional information

-Leader of Federal Investigation Bureau

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
Reason 1:

Throughout my time on this server, I've predominantly served in FIB, with only brief stints in EMS and gangs for a change of pace. Within FIB, I've held multiple HC positions, including HOD of SPEC OPS, DHOD of SPEC OPS, and HOD for HR, among others. Currently, I hold the prestigious rank of 00 Agent in FIB and intend to remain committed to this organization for as long as possible.

During Omer, Hawk, and Ruby's terms, the experience was exceptional, and I am eager to restore that sense of originality and excellence to FIB. My goal is to ensure that FIB consistently maintains its position at the top of the server hierarchy.
Reason 2:
As I have played this game for years now, and I have experiencing all organizations, including leo org and gang organizations, I have gained experience in both of them as a high command as I was a EMS leader and I have gain leadership experience as well as EMS is the hardest to run along with gang organizations really hard to maintain 24 hour coverage and I want to bring the same leadership skills to FIB as I have been in FIB most of my time in the city.

Reason 3:
With a really good team that I have planned out for FIB I am pretty sure that I will be able to get FIB back to the level it was before and to ensure that we try our best to reach all the goals and expectations that are required and to make this organization, the best it has ever seen and to be fair with everyone and to make sure everyone gets a chance to prove themselves in this organization and how good they are. And with my deputies I will ensure that is covered 24 hours so I am not in the city. They are able to take my place and get the things done.

Reason 4:
When I first joined FIB, I was just a junior agent. It was quite a journey to work my way up to a HC position—it took a lot of time and experience. FIB is the backbone of the city, the most active and effective organization around, so there was plenty to learn along the way. They say practice makes perfect, and I truly believe in that. I kept at it, learning from my mistakes each step of the way. Starting from the bottom and climbing to the top taught me so much about dedication and perseverance. Now, I'm proud to say that I've made it to where I am today.

3. Your advice for improving the Role Play level in the organization.

A)

I will ensure that all HC, and all my chief of staffs and deputies are active, and they are following all the rules and they are respectful to each other, and there isn’t any conflicts between employees so it remains our respectable and honored organization and everybody gets our fear of getting promotion and they are able to join with qualified experience.

B)
Collaborating with my qualified HR team, I will make sure agents that dad are joining this organization first time They all get treated fairly, and they all get a chance to prove themselves and they all get proper trainings to be the best agents they can be trying their best. And I will make sure that there are vehicle trainings with ensure that the agents are on the top of the line and improve their skills.

C)
last but not least , I will make sure that all the agents that are working hard and showing hours on duty and making sure that the cities of the city are safe they will have a great chance of getting promotion and the promotion ceremony will be held every week.

positions i have held in the city:
-Chief of EMS 2x
-Lieutenant Colonel in National Guard
-Colonel in National Guard
of National Guard
- HOD in FIB 3x
- 00 Agent
- DHOD of Spec Opps 2x
- HOD of Spec Opps 1x
- Secret agent 4x
- HOD of HR of FIB 2x
- Chief of Staff of SAHP
- Head of HR in LSPD
- Special Task Force in LSPD
- HC in Different Gangs.
- Temp leader of EMS for a Week Again.

*Completed two successful EMS terms*

I hope i get a chance to prove myself in an Interview.

Regards,

Escobar Shakespeare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom