Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aami Shakespeare
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
May 17, 2024
Time
09:50
Proofs
On Demand

aamishex

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor/Alex/James

I Recently Got Banned for GR 1.1, I've Been Playing on this Project for more than 2.5 Years Now.
Being disabled, Grand RP is my only and main source of entertainment and I played hundreds of hours so far.
I lived in the UK it is my permanent residence, I went to Pakistan to meet my mother she has some health issues so I lived there for more than a year I travelled on the 17th of April 2023 and I came back 1st May 2024 I have all the travel documents with me to for the proof if you may need. In the meantime, while I was in Pakistan I logged in from my laptop thats a HP device, I Logged in for 2 or 3 times While I was In Pakistan, I didn't Share my account with Anyone. That is my Laptop Which I carried to Pakistan With me (My Second Device). I still have that laptop with me and can Share the MAC of my second Device. I Can Share every Proof I have, That It was Me Who Logged into my Account.

My Disocrd is Aamisheikh#4412 for Further Evidances.
last login was on 24-09-2023 when my family house went to auction
Please Consider my Request for Unban..
Thank You for Reviewing my Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom