Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Mass rule break + GR 6.15 + ub demands/ 73808, 81913,64647,62931

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Onntario Laters
Suspect ID
73808, 81913,64647
Date of violation
May 21, 2024
Time of violation
11:58
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVZYlbKiPY4

Rico Cruz

1+1=3 If You don't Use a Condom
Player
I gave them a demand,all in pov
Not Off topic.
First of all you guys are doing meta gaming and you gave a demand but not a proper demand it's called UB demand. Also your family leader was there how you guys got unofficial status. i saw knox everyday get punishment for rule break . Please learn some general rules for play guys .

sakinmohammad

Player
Player
Not Off topic.
First of all you guys are doing meta gaming and you gave a demand but not a proper demand it's called UB demand. Also your family leader was there how you guys got unofficial status. i saw knox everyday get punishment for rule break . Please learn some general rules for play guys .
The moment the demand was made, he got out of the car and wanted to kill us . He was supposed to leave when he was demanded but instead got out of the car to kill us

omigundle

Player
Player
The moment the demand was made, he got out of the car and wanted to kill us and And I think you edit the video or use illegal redux.
ur mic was glitched check my pov nothing shows over ur head u had to f8 f10 and talk about illegal redux u know nothing i can see, and what vedio editing i did. bro by watching comments i can see your knowledge about rules of grand rp.

omigundle

Player
Player
and what about my friend who was leaving the area, demands are not issued to just kill, they are isssued to give them a chance to comply and leave. thanks for pov. u just invited some more trouble.

sakinmohammad

Player
Player
ur mic was glitched check my pov nothing shows over ur head u had to f8 f10 and talk about illegal redux u know nothing i can see, and what vedio editing i did. bro by watching comments i can see your knowledge about rules of grand rp.
You're right, I don't know all the rules, and yes, I'm trying to learn the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom