Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Marabunta Grande

Surviver_Gamers

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Abdullah
2. Your age IRL: 21
3. Time zone: Pakistan (GMT+5)
4. Average online per day: 6 to 7 hours
5. Your Discord: itz_abdullah_yt87348
6. Your Nickname: Sirviver_Gamer
7. Your ID: 149906

Additional information

1. Leader of... Marabunta Grande™
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

• Because I work in marabunta for 1 month and I participated in many store and gun store robberies and I was event leader in Marabunta

• I am active very early in morning and late night and I know much about Marabunta

I work with many gangs like ballas and vagos so I know everything about gangs

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
All it is right but you should may adds something like business attack as a event and more event for gang like battleship and that gangs can attack officially on unofficial and official family

Sam_Ace

Player
Player
$Information$
1. Your name IRL: Sam
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30 (india)
4. Average online per day: 6-7 hours
5. Your Discord: sam_federal
6. Your Nickname: Sam_Ace
7. Your ID: 64174

$Additional information$

. Leader of Marabunta Grande.

. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

ANS:- I have been I in the many illegal Orgs Like Bloods, Vegos, Familes, etc. I have been deputies like in bunta:- OG bunta (15),

Bloods:- Under Boss (14), Vegos:- Turfer Head (12), Familes:- killa (14). I have joined my first illegal Org Bloods I have the Max
knowledge about ghetto, the hidden places of graffiti and many more.

-I want to make a strange fear in the city about our gang. Even the state orgs will also have the fear about us. The gang will
be more active in my term of Leadership. The ghetto will be scare of the bunta gang.

-When first time I came in the city I joined the family of my friend I took the part in the family raid and event then I joined the
gangs like boods was my first illegal org then I started to join in different orgs and my knowledge was begin great, that's why
I think that I can be the best leader of all time.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

ANS:-Having a cool bonus system helps a lot in attracting people into the gang.Clands:10k per parachute, 15k Top kill FZ:15k, Store:10k, Battleship:20k Submarine:30k.

-I have seen a lot of problems in ghetto clapping. During it i have seen many people who want to rob and they fight amongst themselves. So i have made a rule that whoever kills gets to rob the person.

$MY Strike System :-
Strike 1 :- Verbal
Strike 2 :- Suspend
Strike 3 :- Removed from org

$Hope to get a chance...

$Regards,

Sam

Rafee

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Mohamed belhaj
2. Your age IRL : 23
3. Time zone : GMT+1
4. Average online per day :8-10 hrs
5. Your Discord : ragnar_lh1
6. Your Nickname : Snow Xavi
7. Your ID : 124913
Additional information
1. Leader of
Marabunta
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
-I want to become leader of gang because i have vast amount of experience in gangs so i think iam suitable to lead a gang

-Iam quite good at handling situations in gangs and one of my main strength is that i stay calm and cool most of the times and have good decision making skills that are required in the field

-I am fluent in english so that i can talk to all gang members perfectly

-i do not allow any differences in gangs between members will make sure all the people will be freindly towards each other

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
-In gangs i will make sure to take interview personally who comes in the category of high command

-During ghetto clapping i will make sure atleast one under deputy will be with gang members so that no rule break occurs

-I will make sure that new people who join gang will atleast have 30 min of training of ghetto rules so that no rule break occurs

-I will try to recruit all type of players even new players because it is good to support them by teaching them correct rules
Good luck, brother
❤️

Top Bottom